76-Year-Old Man Tasered By Police For Having Perfectly Legal License Plates

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
The police are out of control is the message being sent by protests all across the nation about police brutality toward black people. Well, here’s yet another instance of police going what appears even to white people standing by way over the line when dealing with a 76-year-old black man. They pull him down, wrestle with him, and ultimately taser him, all over license plates that turned out to be legit. And to make it more damning, the police officer is, of course, white. What do you think? It’s not just young “thugs” anymore.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

Harte

People get tased for resisting arrest, no matter the age.

Harte

Khaos

where the wild things are
And the 76 year old man is of course, white too

Texas officer attacks and tasers 76-year-old man over expired tags

Its like the writer of the article wants to make the victim out to be black, to continue to push that "whites are bad" gimmick. Actually I'd rather see the other side of the story, since there are two sides to every story. Oh there's a video. And if you look closely the 76 year old man resists arrest and assaults the officer.

So lets say you're in the officers shoes and someone starts attacking you, wouldn't you fight back?

titorite

The officer involved is suspended and he may be brought up on criminal assault charges. Vasquez had perfectly legal dealer plates and was breaking no law nor did he resist in anyway. The officer was just a power tripping ego maniac and now he is going to face consequences for his brutish behavior.

titorite

And the 76 year old man is of course, white too

Texas officer attacks and tasers 76-year-old man over expired tags

Its like the writer of the article wants to make the victim out to be black, to continue to push that "whites are bad" gimmick. Actually I'd rather see the other side of the story, since there are two sides to every story. Oh there's a video. And if you look closely the 76 year old man resists arrest and assaults the officer.

So lets say you're in the officers shoes and someone starts attacking you, wouldn't you fight back?

Not correct. Vasquez is a Mexican fellow. Honest and law abiding. He did not resist. He did not assault an the 23 year old. The video is quite clear.

Harte

Given that we can all see him resisting on the vid, maybe you should reconsider your statements.

Harte

titorite

Given that we can all see him resisting on the vid, maybe you should reconsider your statements.

Harte

Maybe you should reconsider your mentality. The old man Pete Vasques, was clearly not resisting. He tries to point out that he has dealer plates and as such is exempt from needing a inspectiontion sticker. He was transporting the car from one dealership lot to another. The cop mistaken in his ignorance took the explanation of the law as a challenge to his authority and went full retard.

Getting beat up by a cop is not resisting arrest. It is assault. The old man did not throw a punch, did not reach for a fire arm, did not try to run away. He got his arm bent backwards, bodyslamed , then tazed.

What happened immediately afterwards?

More cops arrived on the scene , uncuffed him , and apologized and took him to the hospital for treatment. Cops do not uncuff people that resist arrest.

So again , you might consider adjusting your mentality. Their is no reason to troll on a subject like this.

Last edited:
For all we know, the man may have had arthritis or some other condition that triggered pain when the cop twisted his arm.

I was nearly arrested a few years ago for jaywalking on a deserted street after drinking a glass of liquor and asking the cop why he was trying to shove me into the back of his car. I didn't think they had the right to do that without reading me my rights, or at least telling me what was going on. Fortunately, the head cop had family in Italy, and realized that I was just being a normal European...

But he did take the time to explain to me that not obeying everything a police officer tells you to do, no questions asked, is considered resisting arrest... even if the cop isn't trying to arrest you. I'd thought resisting arrest was fighting or running away.

I remembered that night why I'd left the States. The cold, hard boot of law and order crushing the disobedient citizen's head... Not that those terms exist in New-speak, anyway.

Last edited: