November 2014 Updates: What's Hot on Paranormalis?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Dear members of Paranormalis,

The forum is active like it hasn't been in almost a decade, thanks to you guys. We have the opportunity to discuss and enjoy discussions about all kind of weird stuff like never before! Believe me, we're just getting started! November 2014 is going to be awesome!

See bellow what we have in store for you in November and make sure you don't miss a bit of it! You can click on the big titles for more information.

Posting Contest in November
The member who will post the highest number of messages on Paranormalis in November 2014 is going to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card. Who will become our community's posting hero? Will it be you?

Chat Event on November 6th
We're going to have a Chat Event on Thursday November 6th 2014, 8:00 PM EST. Paranormal, Time Travel, we're going to talk about everything you enjoy the most. Great topics, great people! Oh, and we have a new Chat Room!

New forum section: Health and Alternative Medicine
"A healthy mind in a healthy body: All healing practices, recognized or not by science." As its name says, this new section will allow us to discuss about all things related to alternative medicine such as herbs, acupuncture, or the healing powers of crystals.

Our hottest content right now
Here are our most popular discussions of the moment:
That's it for now! I'm looking forward to having more incredible discussions with you guys. I'm very grateful that you chose Paranormalis to discuss about the strange and the unknown.

See you on the forum! ...and in the chat! :)

--Num7