February 2015 Updates

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Dear members of Paranormalis,

This a is a quick announcement to remind you not to miss anything of our awesome content. As ever, we are the best to serve you a ton of exclusive time travel and paranormal discussions: John Titor, HDR, time machines, creatures of the unknown and little green men. Don't miss anything!

Check out our hottest content right now:
Here are our most popular discussions of the moment:
As ever, if you have any question, need help, or want to provide feedback, suggestions, we're all ears!

See you on the forum!

--Num7

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Oh! And while talking about awesome content, did you check this out?
Admin's Log - New Share Buttons | Paranormalis

We now have cool share buttons that are ridiculously easy to use on every page of the forum. Feel free to share on social networks the content you like, so that your friends can have a chance to enjoy it too!

Khaos

where the wild things are
Oh! And while talking about awesome content, did you check this out?
Admin's Log - New Share Buttons | Paranormalis

We now have cool share buttons that are ridiculously easy to use on every page of the forum. Feel free to share on social networks the content you like, so that your friends can have a chance to enjoy it too!

Well I do thank you for not putting them at the top. If there is one thing that royally pisses me off about websites is when they put their little share and like stuff at the top, so when you scroll down it blocks whatever it is you are reading. I'm glad you have the decency and piece of mind not to piss me off. :)

And they are alright. The colors are easy on the eyes for the black background.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't like share buttons that affect the user experience either, that's why I specifically chose them. :)