9/11 conspiracy

Do you believe there's a conspiracy behind the 9/11 attacks?

• Yes, I'm positive.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It's possible, but I'm still skeptical.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jurgen36

Re: 9/11 conspiracy

SkeptiSaurus said:
The physical evidence only points that way if you choose to completely ignore and dismiss a heap of (and here's the important factor ) physical evidence.

Sorry but what physical evidence are you talking off? In all photos and reports shown shortly after the impact there is no plane wreckage, sorry one peace was recovered but from the wrong side of the plane, even the pilots of the 9/11 investigations seem to think it was planted evidence like the engine found which had nothing whatever to do with the supposed airliner. Yes days after some more bits and peaces were recovered, what a surprise, outside the building, this was not in the early photographs and mysteriously appeared hours after the crash. Also what happened to the terrorists which were supposed to be in the planes and then days and weeks after complained that they are marked as terrorists when they were just working normally in their countries. And most definately are alive.
Regards

Apogee

jurgen36 said:
Sorry but what physical evidence are you talking off? In all photos and reports shown shortly after the impact there is no plane wreckage, sorry one peace was recovered but from the wrong side of the plane, even the pilots of the 9/11 investigations seem to think it was planted evidence like the engine found which had nothing whatever to do with the supposed airliner.

Its a simple fact that all the evidence known to be faked in the Kennedy assasination is on the conspiracy side, so I'm not willing to accept your contention that the lawn was free of aircraft wreckage after the attack. Show me the photographic evidence for this. The pro-conspiracy 'Truthers' aren't beyond lies and fakery themselves. The simple truth is there were many, many pieces of wreckage documented right after the crash.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YTNRkb7AaQk&feature=related

The usual protestation about previous air crash debris having a bearing on the Pentagon strike doesn't hold water either. This event was unprecedented and so many aspects of it will undoubtedly appear to be anomolous. That does not make them totally inexplicable. In real life, lots of weird shit goes down under certain circumstances and to deny that is to to be in denial full stop. You show me photographic evidence from another incident in which a fully-loaded airliner was quite deliberately flown into a building similar to the Pentagon then I'll consider whether or not there was anything strange about an aircraft disintegrating the way this one clearly did.

Secondly, is everyone who witnessed the airliner striking the Pentagon in on it? Conspiracy logic demands that they are. But Flight 77 buzzed over a 4 lane highway full of cars during rush hour in a city of over 500,000 people. Hundreds of people saw the 757 going down and dozens witnessed the direct impact, some from as close as 100 yards. But, as always, to the conspiracy faithful, to be a witness that fails to back up government conspiracy is to be ignored, or dismissed or accused of being 'in on it'.

But conspiracy logic cannot provide a satisfactory reason as to why a missile was needed in the first place. If they can crash two airliners into the twin towers why not crash one into the Pentagon? Don't tell me it was a question of accuracy or budget or, hell, they just couldn't be bothered to do it otherwise.

It makes no sense at all.

JakeWarLock

Somewhere I saw a photo on the internet about those cars on the freeway near there, that these cars were being 'tipped over' by sheer force of something passing by really fast...

kcwildman

Beastmaster
yeah I think its alot strange,, that the guy gets dead on the way home from church,,and the dog thats with him is oko_0
I am sure the dog was wearing its seatbelt and the driver was not:confused:

kcwildman

Beastmaster