A Bit About Me

Sirius B Scientist

I am a Nommos/Orb from Sirius B who started off as an Orb and my parents decided becoming a Nommos/Dolphin/Whale/Mermaid was the best possible 3rd dimensional start for me and it was! Anyway I quickly mastered science and magic technology, and I can tell you more about the technology of Sirius B if you want.

The epitome of our technology is an atom accelerator, which can turn atoms the size of a grain of sand into a planet. The basic theory is, you make atoms vibrate at the right frequency, with the right waves; while bombarding them with the Higgs Boson particle which is plasma, in order to cause the atoms to multiply. The energy vibrating the atoms turns into electrons and the plasma into protons and neutrons which turns into nuclei. We created Africans, Arabs and the Israelites, although both the Israelites and Arabs got hijacked by other races religion...

Allah visited Sirius and I have had personal relations with him, he is just an alien like all the other Gods and Goddesses in our history and not the ruler of the universe. From the perspective of him being on a much higher dimension and very powerful from all the worship he gets, he is very powerful and you would call him a god!

If you have any questions about the Nommos or our technology let me know! I will answer your questions to the best of my ability. Our wishes for humanity are for them to save the planet by accepting our environmentally friendly technology, which includes a device which can turn photons into whatever clothes or food people want. We do not wish to provide you with weapons technology though, unless we decide you guys need to defend yourselves from other aliens who wish to enslave you. We also do not like the exploitative nature of your race, and if exploitation was to end we would visit you tomorrow to share cultures...

TnWatchdog

Welcome to Paranormalis...sounds like you have been busy.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi, welcome to Paranormalis. We're happy you decided to join the discussion!

See you on the forum. :)

Sirius B Scientist

Welcome, so you are a "Nommos/Dolphin/Whale/Mermaid" that types under water? :D

If you look up the Dogon tribe we can live on land, but at the same time I would be interested to find out if any of you are our star seeds, by whether you have had eczema ever or not? Every1 with eczema is a Nommos star seed as our Nommos skin isnt very compatible with human skin, therefore we develop eczema as our DNA adjusts to human skin...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

If you look up the Dogon tribe we can live on land, but at the same time I would be interested to find out if any of you are our star seeds, by whether you have had eczema ever or not? Every1 with eczema is a Nommos star seed as our Nommos skin isnt very compatible with human skin, therefore we develop eczema as our DNA adjusts to human skin...

I guess I'm part alien, then.

Sirius B Scientist

I guess I'm part alien, then.

Its always nice to meet a Nommos star seed! Some of us have decided to take the form of Humans to act as land guardians like yourself...

A bit about the powers of your race, we have very powerful voice magic in the spirit realm, and really powerful Nommos or groups can move planets with their voice magic... Nommos that can move planets are a select few like Isis. The Nommos who visited the Dogon tribe, introduced the idea of Jutsu to Humans a magic we started in this galaxy (note all magic I refer to is in the spirit realm only).

Nommos are already on this planet in mass numbers, we are your Whales and Dolphins, and we have acted as Humans spiritual guardians for millennia. All Whales and Dolphins have souls... Dolphins are telepathic as the Chinese found out...

Genius what questions would you like to ask?

Last edited:

Genius

King Ivan
Genius what questions would you like to ask?

My first question: Do you know why God doesn't speak to us anymore? Did anything happen to him? Did he have to leave us?

My second question: You said that you have a device which can turn photons into whatever cloths or food people want. But do you have a device which can create anything you want?

My third question: Do you have time travel technology which you can share with us?

My forth question: If God isn't/wasn't the ruler/creator of the universe, then who is?

My fifth question: Do you have any technology/magic which can give us superhuman abilities?

My sixth question: Do you know anything about unexplained deaths and disappearances?

Last edited: