A Demonic Subjugation

Carl Miller

his story begins with a little introduction. As a whole we all tend to deceive ourselves over our true spiritual status.
i do not want to sound pessimist, but things are not so simple. For many all it takes is praying to be released. Since they are secure, safe, having bought their way to heaven everything is all right. So they pray on Sunday and from Monday up to Friday they bias, they gossip, they feed conflict, they discuss spirituality and freak about the heavenly realms.
As they undergo the phenomenon called physical death they expect to be greeted with applause on the other side, so they will go directly to the low astral spheres to go on theorizing in word gymnastics on the heavenly realms and ecstatic experiences they once had.
Most of intellectuals and philosophers of our times go directly to the purgatory, so to say.
Helping someone going through a psychic attack into the low astral sphere, most invariably.
Last time 'that i got stuck' i said to myself='oh, my gosh! what is awaiting me this time?-
Suddenly a she-earth bound spirit got hold of another woman's neck and i was the first one to try to help.
Alone i couldn't. Then, out of the blue, there appeared three other astral helpers to aid saving the woman to be strangled psychically.
What would have been the consequences? Apparently none. Over a period of time someone develops a throat cancer and no one can divine the reason.
i am not a fallen angel, it is part of my job as astral helper.
i assure you i would rather be living peacefully and quietly on a remote spiritual mountain. Christ gave us the example, we need to help.
Still the story is not over. Not yet.

The second experience is actually a traumatic one.

i watched as a Young woman, by her 25 had left her body and all of a sudden was enlaced by an older discarnate woman. It was dramatic, but they could not register my presence.
Terror was portrayed on the Young woman's face when the accusations started wild=
The discarnate demonic like older discarnate woman began screaming=

"what did you do to my son?"

"Murderer! Murderer! You will pay for invading my home. Mine, only mine!!!"

Man, i was got simply startled at that and i simply could not move while the drama went on..

"I am going to wreck your life. Your not going to rob me of my husband's love. I will arm everybody against you!"

"No, no! Responded her victim. I didnt murder him! I didnt!"....

UFF!!!! It is enough. The mere mentioning the episode and what i watched next freezes my blood into my veins.
To cut the long story short the incarnate Young woman got married to a widower older man. The 'demon' in the story was once this man's wife. She discarnated 3 years prior to this story from a sudden heart attack leaving behind a 6 year old Markus.
Markus step mother hated him frankly because she saw in him a rival in her husband's heart.
Obviously all the father's attention was focusing on the poor motherless son.
One day the three of them, the Young woman, her new husband and Markus went to the beach.
she let her jealousy blind her to the point of longing for the happy little boys death. And now that she saw her husband had gone away a long distance she took advantage of that to carry out her evil plan.

Led by his childish curiosity, the boy would not resist going out into the water.
No one could blame her. she put her plan in action and left the boy alone.
Seeing that he was by himself, Markus became highly interested in the colorful shells in the sand and wound up looking for them in the water until a huge wave smashed into his frail body and forced him down.
When the step mother saw the boy was already dead she called out for help....

My goodness!!! How could i be entangled into such a dreadful drama.

The discarnate mother watched in horror his son be left to die and darted furiously against the criminal searching 'eternal' vengeance.

Between Heaven and Earth, And now i remember a book by Francisco Candido Xavier talking about what happens in that outlaw space, the purgatory... Read "Between Heaven and Earth" and you will see what i mean.

Last edited: