A few questions about ghosts

Krish

I've been to many "normal " everyday homes, where there is a spirit present. Usually it will be a loved one, that died a normal death or spirit just curious about the family, attached to the land or home. There are many scenarios as to why a spirit may be haunting a certain location and they are not all crazy creepy stories.

I don't know if this answers any questions. Ive been seeing, hearing, feeling...sometimes smelling (haha) spirits since I was at least 4 years old. Now my kids have the gift as well.[emoji4]

I agree....All humans can see spirits till age 11 or 12 and then most loose it based on their friends ideas. Native Americans have a tendency to maintain it....

Spirit Business is a whole new story that will fill in Encyclopedia Britannica....I have friends who see them very well and some talk to them...that is where I get some of the answers....THANKS...

bluejay_1919

I agree....All humans can see spirits till age 11 or 12 and then most loose it based on their friends ideas. Native Americans have a tendency to maintain it....

Spirit Business is a whole new story that will fill in Encyclopedia Britannica....I have friends who see them very well and some talk to them...that is where I get some of the answers....THANKS...
Yes, sadly many parents or school friends will close that veil that is opened for us all at a young age. Fortunately, I had open minded parents that let me keep mine open. Now I do the same for my kids. But with that, I feel it's important to teach young ones how to protect themselves too. We all know there are some hateful spirits out there.

Krish

. We all know there are some hateful spirits out there.

Thank you very much....You are the first I found in a website... that do have the link. I am sure you can get a lot more information as to what is happening...some items...you can not say...due to rules in the heaven...but others, you can.

Knowledge is Power...and your Family has it...good for yours and hopefully, others may learn them and provide benefit for Earth.

As to bad spirits...there are really many and they do all kinds of bad stuff to our society. I was told that they do not follow heavenly rules and hence sometimes, some of them get shredded. A good set of books that portrays this is Terry Goodkind set.

Bottom line is there are good sets and there are bad sets. The good set want our Earth to reach the Universe in Science and Technology and Spirit, while the bad set do not want such things to happen and cause serious issues everywhere. While the Heavenly Law is not to directly interfere with Humans, they can provide visions through dreams and nudges to do what ever we do. The bad people provide very bad ideas where you think this person is crazy or during bad things or going against the good path...while the good spirits can not force themselves to do that, except some minor stuff. There are issues I am dealing with...may be someday, we can discuss on the planetary economic and spiritual growth...the real ones...as God has intended, but has to follow his own rules while the bad people/spirits do not....

Sorry for bringing this up...

tpeezy4sheezy

Wow thanks guys for all the responses. I never thought I would get so many replies. It was quiet on here for a few days and then I get a bunch of replies that's great. As for the person who had a child see a civil war battle that is chilling stuff there. It really makes you wonder what that was all about. I had a friend swear up and down his house was haunted and it was a colonial dressed person but his house was built in the 1940s and as far as I know this neighborhood ( I live next door) was just farm land and woods back then. I do however live next to an old cemetary. It's pretty big and old. It dates back to the civil war. There are hundreds of unknown soldiers buried there. The wall to the cemetery is literally 100 yards from my front door or so. It's supposedly one of the biggest brick walls in America supposedly. Kinda neat. It's oak hill cemetery in evansville Indiana if Anyone has heard of it or not. It's pretty neat living by it. It's beautiul and a lot of historicL people from my town are buried there. One of the coolest is a gypsy king and queen who were buried there about 100 yr ago. Legend has it that the whole city came and camped out wanting to see the large gypsy caravan. Supposedly everyone was disappointed and that it wasn't that amazing but yah it's kind of a cool fact.

tpeezy4sheezy

No I haven't. I wouldn't even know where to begin or how to investigate. I walk the cemetery a lot during the summer for excercise but never did any kind of investigation. I don't have any equipment except my camera on my phone lol. As far as his house I don't believe what he saw was a soldier, he said ( if I can remember) that it was a woman dressed in a bonnet and dress. I believe he's seen more than one apparition and had a few experiences in his house if I can remember correctly. I haven't talked to him in awile. I would like to do some kind of investigation though or join a group of investigators some day maybe. I mean who wouldn't want to figure out what happens when we die? To me it's the most important question I can think of. To me dying and it being nothing scares me like nothing else. I want to believe in a god and everything and I guess I have faith but there is a big difference between knowing and believing. Like penn from penn and teller said, and I'm paraphrasing here; Question everything especially things that you want to believe in. Question those things extra hard and be even more skeptical. I'm a big believer in science and sometimes I start thinking about all the different religions and priests and all that from the past and how we look at them like they were crazy. Like the Aztec for example who did human sacrifices or the Egyptians who made mummies. Those people that gave their time and some people like those sacrificed their lives to a religion that is basically dead today. Just like the Romans and Greeks we call their gods and their stories myths. Who's to say that in 2000 years from now they will be like wow, can you believe sooo many people believed in a guy named Jesus or Buddha or whatever u wanna call it. Basically the reason I'm sAyin all this is, the question of death and what happens after death really intrigues me. So much so I really wish the govts of the world would get together and get all the best minds in all of science and philosophy and try and create a manhattan like project to figure out once and for all what happens when we die and if there is a soul. I know it would never happen because of the religious blowback and the politically correct crap that is destroying our country but in my opinion it would be a better investment than half the pork they spend our taxes on now. I mean Death literally affects every single person to ever exist. You cannot find another thing that govts could invest in that would have the chance of affecting more than figuring out the mysteries of the soul or death. Hell I would be happy if they could find a gene to stop aging or repair the brain. Anyways, so yah I would love to do some paranormal investigating at the cemetery And at his house. Any tips on what I should bring and how to do it? Also have any of you guys heard of Willard library? It is also here in my town and is supposedly one of the most haunted places in America. I've seen it multiple times on cable including ghost hunters. They actually have a ghost cam running all day and night where u can see a live stream and see if anyhing is mAnifesting itself. Thanks again for all the info and replies.

DEATH OMEN

A note, as "ghosts" as a fact, not a belief system, have been in and out of my life, almost all of my 68 yrs. The comment about and I'll generalize to save space, "ghosts" have been reported in about every major city in the world through time. Many sighted, in fact most, were observed dressed in the dress of their time, from ancient Egypt, Roman, Celtic, Viking, Norsemen, Chinese emperors, as well as a whole lot of English kings, nobles, queens(beheaded ones mostly) and various battles are replayed, at specific locations. Some argue, as in Gettysburg, PA, that some "ghosts" are "trapped where they died". Others continue to "replay" a point-in-time as if on some revolving machine. Others come to give messages to the living, few will admit to receiving such, warnings(usually family members), blessings, curses, while some, well, we have no clue as to who or what they are. Smoke, vapor, mist, you name it, "they can manifest themselves in about any form". Some, as in England, appear in various colors, and no I'm not reciting 20 pages explaining the colors of the "female or Lady Ghosts" and what each color, shade or hue means, depending on the location in England and the source of the information. Most can be ignored, perhaps "they" see us as we see "them". Others can be brutally verbal and physical. To that I can and will attest to. I decided to write a book on the "hauntings" in my family, from the past in Scotland to then in America, specifically, in North Carolina. After spendin' way too many years in just a part of Scotland, Orkney Island(s), I called it quits. 1,000 pages, more or less was just too much to even think of coming close to the time when my fathers ancestors came to America, N.C. around the late 1600s or early 1700s. Love to go on but it is 1:15AM and I am tired.

Krish

were observed dressed in the dress of their time, from ancient Egypt, Roman, Celtic, Viking, Norsemen, Chinese emperors,

That means, these spirits did not move on from Earth....the reason, I say this is because, once you are a moved on spirit, you can change clothing, jewelry and basic physical appearance at will....after all, it is basically a powerful information basis., like a super computer.

DEATH OMEN

A note, as "ghosts" as a fact, not a belief system, have been in and out of my life, almost all of my 68 yrs. The comment about and I'll generalize to save space, "ghosts" have been reported in about every major city in the world through time. Many sighted, in fact most, were observed dressed in the dress of their time, from ancient Egypt, Roman, Celtic, Viking, Norsemen, Chinese emperors, as well as a whole lot of English kings, nobles, queens(beheaded ones mostly) and various battles are replayed, at specific locations. Some argue, as in Gettysburg, PA, that some "ghosts" are "trapped where they died". Others continue to "replay" a point-in-time as if on some revolving machine. Others come to give messages to the living, few will admit to receiving such, warnings(usually family members), blessings, curses, while some, well, we have no clue as to who or what they are. Smoke, vapor, mist, you name it, "they can manifest themselves in about any form". Some, as in England, appear in various colors, and no I'm not reciting 20 pages explaining the colors of the "female or Lady Ghosts" and what each color, shade or hue means, depending on the location in England and the source of the information. Most can be ignored, perhaps "they" see us as we see "them". Others can be brutally verbal and physical. To that I can and will attest to. I decided to write a book on the "hauntings" in my family, from the past in Scotland to then in America, specifically, in North Carolina. After spendin' way too many years in just a part of Scotland, Orkney Island(s), I called it quits. 1,000 pages, more or less was just too much to even think of coming close to the time when my fathers ancestors came to America, N.C. around the late 1600s or early 1700s. Love to go on but it is 1:15AM and I am tired.
Just went back over this and for the life of me I can't think I can add anything to what I posted shown above, aside from the fact I am 69 now.