A Good Website for Reseachers - any topic you like

Amin

Good, because the site was what made me laugh.

Harte
After all the stupid lies these governments have been spewing as conspiracy theories but the reality nowadays is that those theories are turning up as conspiracy fact.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
They pretty far fetched stories in there. I'll link this one as an example:
Andromeda Council Sonic Beam Destroys Reptilian Base - Magnitude 5.0 Gulf of Aden Quake

In an October 31, 2011 statement, Tolec, the human representative of the Andromeda Council stated,

“Yes, I was able to confirm this event with the commander of the primary biosphere where many of the Andromeda Council meetings are held. This was a strike by the Procyon people. They're just doing their job as promised. This base in now completely collapsed & destroyed.”

Tolec, the human representative of the Andromeda Council, forwarded this reporter this statement confirming the Andromeda Council attack.

I'm not saying it shouldn't be taken seriously... But then again, maybe it shouldn't be taken seriously.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@TimeFlipper - What claims made on that site do you think are bogus?
All of them mate :D
On that site, I saw something about the ancient Indian city of Mohenjo-Daro being wiped out by an atomic bomb; at least that's what I saw in the heading of one of the articles. It's very possible that the city was wiped out by an atomic bomb, as Ancient Aliens brings this up as a possibility in one episode. The site seems to have some truth to it on the outside.

What makes you think all of the claims on that site are bogus, TF?

Harte, don't reply to this post, because I'm 99.99% sure of what your response will be.