A Message From Lussorio F

Khaos

where the wild things are
Every community seems to have its resident troll. The only thing I ask is to be a bit more original.

Its like he doesn't even try to pass himself off as someone else every time he returns.

Daniel Scott

Where do I start?

Well let me begin by saying it only seems like yesterday that I last graced this forum. And in a sense that's correct, as what's been only several days for me has really been several years for you.

I did promised myself that if I return to this time period I wouldn't visit this site. But curiosity got the better of me and for what it seems that I caused quite a bit of a stir.

From what I've read it's seems that Num7 still furious with me. His diatribes towards people who he thinks is me is quite amusing. But then again it's quite understandable. A man purporting to be a time traveler from the future claims your his bitch, it's goes without saying that you're going to be a tad vexed.

Those not in the know, Num7 was a female married to this humble traveller. Until I made the mistake of going back in time before my beloved birth and made changes to the timeline, that lead to her becoming the Num7 you now know.

I would like to address some of the other allegations that have been made about me on this forum but alas it would take too long and I expect after posting this I will quickly be banned.

There is also the fact The Briar is never far behind (Temporal Agents). Plus in this time period there is also the mysterious organisation with an as yet unknown, but apparent malicious intent called DADARS, that I have to watch out for.

What I will briefly say a lot of those allegations have been made by disgruntled buffoons and the resident dullards, that I refused to reveal the technical details on how I time travel.

So why am I here posting again?

Well although I subscribed to the school of thought that it's best to live in bliss ignorance of the impending doom that about to before you. I've got to say that I've been bugging up the timeline again which is a bit of a bummer.

Freak weather, tidal waves and intercontinental missiles that unintentionally land in the wrong place leading to war. I've already said too much. You've got all that to look forward too. Not in the next couple of years but in the coming months unless of course I managed to sort it all out once and for all.

I will be shortly in the next few days be taking a trip back to Edwardian England to chat to Nikola Tesla and the first time traveller Lord Henry. Hopefully Teslas ingenuity and Henry's mathematical abilities will help me sort out this mess.

I will leave you with this interesting bit of information, you have enough information on this forum to build a fully functioning time machine. But..... (I will leave you on that cliffhanger)

Byee..and cya in another couple of years, hopefully.

Your time travelling friend,

Lussorio F
P.S apparently I'm a confirmed hoax, REALLY, you hope!
Where do I start?

Well let me begin by saying it only seems like yesterday that I last graced this forum. And in a sense that's correct, as what's been only several days for me has really been several years for you.

I did promised myself that if I return to this time period I wouldn't visit this site. But curiosity got the better of me and for what it seems that I caused quite a bit of a stir.

From what I've read it's seems that Num7 still furious with me. His diatribes towards people who he thinks is me is quite amusing. But then again it's quite understandable. A man purporting to be a time traveler from the future claims your his bitch, it's goes without saying that you're going to be a tad vexed.

Those not in the know, Num7 was a female married to this humble traveller. Until I made the mistake of going back in time before my beloved birth and made changes to the timeline, that lead to her becoming the Num7 you now know.

I would like to address some of the other allegations that have been made about me on this forum but alas it would take too long and I expect after posting this I will quickly be banned.

There is also the fact The Briar is never far behind (Temporal Agents). Plus in this time period there is also the mysterious organisation with an as yet unknown, but apparent malicious intent called DADARS, that I have to watch out for.

What I will briefly say a lot of those allegations have been made by disgruntled buffoons and the resident dullards, that I refused to reveal the technical details on how I time travel.

Well although I subscribed to the school of thought that it's best to live in bliss ignorance of the impending doom that about to before you. I've got to say that I've been bugging up the timeline again which is a bit of a bummer.

Freak weather, tidal waves and intercontinental missiles that unintentionally land in the wrong place leading to war. I've already said too much. You've got all that to look forward too. Not in the next couple of years but in the coming months unless of course I managed to sort it all out once and for all.

I will be shortly in the next few days be taking a trip back to Edwardian England to chat to Nikola Tesla and the first time traveller Lord Henry. Hopefully Teslas ingenuity and Henry's mathematical abilities will help me sort out this mess.

I will leave you with this interesting bit of information, you have enough information on this forum to build a fully functioning time machine. But..... (I will leave you on that cliffhanger)

Lussorio F

Please if your a time Traveller help me time travel to the past please respond please.

TimeFlipper

Where do I start?

Lussorio F

:ROFLMAO:

ROBST3R

I as newbie think this is amusing, but you guys are tired about the same stories every time! I always like fantasy stories, so they can keep coming from me:)

Tron1

You want to be a cliffhanger when you get to the top make sure your hands slip and fall. Useless Troll... Go back under your rock. I hope planet x is here, I cannot take this heat no more. The good side is that I have lost ten pounds. Lussorio cannot even look down to see 10 lbs. He is so over weight and useless. hahahha. That's what trollers are fat stupid and know nothing else othe than to bully people online. This is my stand for my flag. I tell the truth lussorio would probably be a kneeler.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I as newbie think this is amusing, but you guys are tired about the same stories every time! I always like fantasy stories, so they can keep coming from me:)

Yes, that's the key issue. Everyone uses the same formula and it's not even entertaining any more. It goes like this:

1. Person claims to be a time traveler
2. Curious people ask questions
3. Time traveler becomes angry because people ask questions and refuses to answer
4. Time traveler insults everybody and attacks the curious
5. Time traveler is banned or leaves

This happens over and over again.

IMHO, a true time traveler wouldn't even bother posting on forums, and I bet that if the John Titor legend never existed, we would get ZERO claims.

Remember, Lussario stalked me and tried to harrass me on Facebook, but that is my personal page and I do not let strangers in. Even if he were a real time traveler, I wouldn't care at this point. Bad behavior is bad behavior no matter who you are. If the 2nd coming of Christ came and treated people like crap (not that he would), I wouldn't like him, either.