1. Dismiss Notice

A Message From Lussorio F

Discussion in 'Time Travelers' started by Return, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Harte

Harte Senior Member

It's probably those long, beautiful eyelashes.

Either that, or those man tits.

Harte

2. Khaos

Khaos where the wild things are

Every community seems to have its resident troll. The only thing I ask is to be a bit more original.

Its like he doesn't even try to pass himself off as someone else every time he returns.

3. Daniel Scott

Daniel Scott Junior Member

Please if your a time Traveller help me time travel to the past please respond please.

4. TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper Senior Member Premium

:ROFLMAO:

5. ROBST3R

ROBST3R New Member

I as newbie think this is amusing, but you guys are tired about the same stories every time! I always like fantasy stories, so they can keep coming from me:)

PaulaJedi likes this.
  6. KeyHolder777

KeyHolder777 Senior Member

You want to be a cliffhanger when you get to the top make sure your hands slip and fall. Useless Troll... Go back under your rock. I hope planet x is here, I cannot take this heat no more. The good side is that I have lost ten pounds. Lussorio cannot even look down to see 10 lbs. He is so over weight and useless. hahahha. That's what trollers are fat stupid and know nothing else othe than to bully people online. This is my stand for my flag. I tell the truth lussorio would probably be a kneeler.

TnWatchdog likes this.
  7. PaulaJedi

PaulaJedi Survivor Premium

Yes, that's the key issue. Everyone uses the same formula and it's not even entertaining any more. It goes like this:

1. Person claims to be a time traveler
    2. Curious people ask questions
    3. Time traveler becomes angry because people ask questions and refuses to answer
    4. Time traveler insults everybody and attacks the curious
    5. Time traveler is banned or leaves

This happens over and over again.

IMHO, a true time traveler wouldn't even bother posting on forums, and I bet that if the John Titor legend never existed, we would get ZERO claims.

Remember, Lussario stalked me and tried to harrass me on Facebook, but that is my personal page and I do not let strangers in. Even if he were a real time traveler, I wouldn't care at this point. Bad behavior is bad behavior no matter who you are. If the 2nd coming of Christ came and treated people like crap (not that he would), I wouldn't like him, either.

Num7 and Harte like this.
  8. The Fifth

The Fifth Member