A Must See UFO Video

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I seen this video before. It just looks like a Goodyear Blimp to me.

TnWatchdog

Look closely with a full screen and a magnifying glass.
That makes a big difference looking at it. Aliens hiding behind a wimpy cloud...they need to show themselves! What are your thoughts on this? This was on a thread here before but I don't remember what people thought about it at that time.

lowlyservant

Look closely with a full screen and a magnifying glass.
That makes a big difference looking at it. Aliens hiding behind a wimpy cloud...they need to show themselves! What are your thoughts on this? This was on a thread here before but I don't remember what people thought about it at that time.

They appear to have something to hide. It could be that they want to hide their evil. I believe that they are, or are from the fallen angels.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I put a thread on here about a month ago entitled 'Rods' - Search it, there an hour long movie that explains it far better than I could.

..but basically Rods are long creatures (between a couple of inches and a meter in length) that appear to have an ability to flip between dimensions. They appear and disappear seemingly at will. If you can't find the thread just YouTube 'Rods'. They're worth a look. :)