A Mysterious Box in a Dumpster – What Was In It Baffles Everyone

Tron1

Ahh i know who, That is a clue unknown box. probably from john titor himself or tim travis. new revolution clue. anyone got anything these codes just opened up a whole new world.

steven chiverton

Ahh i know who, That is a clue unknown box. probably from john titor himself or tim travis. new revolution clue. anyone got anything these codes just opened up a whole new world.
look at the map the position of the other dot in square near new Zealand its around the position of the vanishing island to

J.Cappello

This is pretty interesting, the artwork is great. It REALLY reminded me of some pages from the The Voynich Manuscript : The Voynich Manuscript : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive , particularly the portions towards the back of the book including those with depictions of people or figures and a techno-organic setting. Looking further there is apparently a HUGE Reddit investigation going on to find more about Daniel Christiansen : Daniel Christiansen's Mystery Box
It is too much for me to go through right now but it seems pretty cool.

Additional links:

The Horse Hospital / ALIEN PUMA SPACE TRAIN: THE VISIONARY WORK OF DANIEL S. CHRISTIANSEN

Alien Puma Space Train | Facebook

Bullethead21

Sorry, but I am somewhat less than baffled.

Harte

I'm with Harte on this one.........not sure I understand the big "mysteries"........I guess it depends a lot on what you have experienced in your life and what you have not..........something you have NEVER seen of or heard of before tends to have the "Wow! Effect" I think.

Talk to someone who deals in antiques for example.....you see boxes like this, and other "strange" looking items, including drawings, artwork, etc.....

Without the proper "context" in place, it may seem as a mystery.

I know a 10 year old that draws amazing "scenes" of alien/hybrid war eras, mixed with swastika/Hindu symbolism that will "Numb" your brain........

People seem to also forget how terrible our technology is when it comes to dating things........a great example is that currently we now have evidence that Mars had lots of water for WAY longer than previously calculated.........about 3 BILLION YEARS OFF!

That's a "B" for BILLION!!!!

If you factor this into any evolution type model, you find Mars having water for 3 billion years longer than previously thought CHANGES EVERYTHING!!

When I see things like aerial maps that are found to be older than the Wright Brothers first flight date, I don't think mystery or aliens, and especially NOT time travelers, I think terrible dating methods, and missing evidence that exist, and just has not been found yet.

Think about our oceans, how little we have explored them, and where water is now, was once dry land........

I think we have for sure short changed our ancestors and especially the technology they used which is STILL more advanced than what we have today.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
This is pretty interesting, the artwork is great. It REALLY reminded me of some pages from the The Voynich Manuscript : The Voynich Manuscript : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive , particularly the portions towards the back of the book including those with depictions of people or figures and a techno-organic setting. Looking further there is apparently a HUGE Reddit investigation going on to find more about Daniel Christiansen : Daniel Christiansen's Mystery Box
It is too much for me to go through right now but it seems pretty cool.

Additional links:

The Horse Hospital / ALIEN PUMA SPACE TRAIN: THE VISIONARY WORK OF DANIEL S. CHRISTIANSEN

Alien Puma Space Train | Facebook

The manuscript is fascinating with all the drawings, last year a friend threw it on to a usb and every now an then i go back to it.