A proposed invasion of the U.S.

Maltuvius

A proposed invasion of the U.S.

I heard through the grape vine that Cuba, Venezuala and some other Latin American countries were thinking about invading the United States. I cannot think for the life of me why these countries would do a stupid and dangerous thing like this at all. I would like to hear from anybody that may know if this was truely said, and anybody' else's opinion on this news. :hmm:

Please bear with me i am new to this and will get better with time. I am also open to sugestions from all of the other members of this forum.

DWOMT

Re: A proposed invasion of the U.S.

They'd be walking into complete defeat if they did. Invading the United States would be suicide.

Well atleast they'd be fighting the terrorists abroad instead of fighting them at their home..

thenumbersix

it would be utter suicide...even if they beat the army, which they wouldn't. They'd then have the whole population to deal with, armed to teeth..

Hemoman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Passive_Extremist\")</div>
Well atleast they'd be fighting the terrorists abroad instead of fighting them at their home..[/b]

Please...

Keroscene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Maltuvius\")</div>
I heard through the grape vine that Cuba, Venezuala and some other Latin American countries were thinking about invading the United States.[/b]

I heard that they had too, and a battle rages between them and guys with white sheets on their heads. :)

Seriously, where did you hear about this? Do you have any links?

StarLord

The vine that you heard this from is flawed and more than likely broken and full of static.

I'd wager that what was really said is that those countries are going to offer a 'Invitation' rather than a invasion.

Maltuvius

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
The vine that you heard this from is flawed and more than likely broken and full of static.

I'd wager that what was really said is that those countries are going to offer a 'Invitation' rather than a invasion.[/b]

well then you should scan this network really hard because this place is where i heard it from.

Felic--

"I heard through the grape vine that Cuba, Venezuala and some other Latin American countries were thinking about invading the United States."

This made me laugh, thanks. Watch your sources, there's a lot of junk floating around nowadays.

PhantomLord

Well its not out of the realm of possibilties. Castro hates us and his little running buddy Hugo Chavez really hates the United States.

I remember reading something about Cuba is more then ready to attack and sink oil tankers in the Gulf of Mexico.

But yeah, this would be suicide if they were even considering this for real.

Then again Chavez goes on television and he rants and raves about how we are preparing to take him out so you cant rule out what a paranoid dictator will do over time.