A strange sighting

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I was out under the stars this morning just doing my routine morning jog. I was looking forward at the time I saw something a bit odd. At first I thought it was a very thin short man. He was moving very rapidly and disappeared behind a tree. I fully expected to see him pop out from behind the tree, since he was moving very fast. But that didn't happen. This was about two hundred feet down the road. I was rapidly approaching, so I kept my gaze fixed on the spot I last seen him. I wanted to get a closer look. But at around a hundred feet away I was startled by a small deer that had bolted out from the area where I seen the small thin man disappear. It was quickly running across the street. Of course my attention was diverted for a small span of time as I watched the deer run across the road. The thought crossed my mind, was I mistaken at what I initially saw, and it may have just been a deer all along? But deer don't run on their hind legs in the upright position, and I was very sure that what I had initially seen looked like a small very thin man. Anyway my gaze went back to the tree where I seen the thin man disappear. But when I got there, nothing was there. I thought that was just a little convenient that my attention was diverted. Thus giving the very thin man time to disappear completely. It does make me wonder if the thin man created the diversion. Or even if the small thin man was possibly a shape shifter. I have occasionally suggested that quite possibly we aren't the dominant species on this planet. Could a race of shape shifters be living amongst us, posing as deer?

The odd thing is that the deer was all by itself. And it had darted out into the road as if something had spooked it. Usually when I see deer, they are always in groups of two, or three, or four.

I am also entertaining the idea that maybe this might have been a small gray alien. The height of the man I would estimate to be between three and four feet tall. And abnormally thin. Aren't gray's supposed to be able to communicate telepathically? Was the diversion merely created in my mind by the creature in order to give it time to escape my attention? Apparently it worked.

I suppose I'll never know what it was that I saw. Just a very suspicious strange sighting.

TnWatchdog

Interesting...sounds like the sneaky gray gave you the slip. I would change my jogging routine as the tree hopper could be a scout for the invasion of the body snatchers.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If you think about it, I fell for a Jedi mind trick. I've never thought of myself as a weak minded individual. But I was very easily distracted. Just imagine what you could do if you could manipulate the minds of others so easily. These creatures may walk amongst us. The next time you are standing in line at the store, maybe you should take a closer look at the people in the line.

walt willis

Grays are sneaky little devils.
I would venture to guess that 99% of the abductees never get to see the ship or the aliens that got them.
Dan Sherman reported that most gray abductions take place while we are asleep.
That gray may have just been dropping you off after you were taken?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hi Walt

I don't think I'm a candidate for abduction. I had my last nightmare when I was 17. In the nightmare I was being chased. I was literally terrified out of my mind. But my fear turned to rage. I made the decision to turn and face whatever it was that was chasing me. There was nothing there. And that was it for nightmares. I have not experienced a nightmare since.

I've read that the grays will control you with fear. But how could they control me? I don't experience fear since that nightmare. Perhaps my unconscious self has realized that it is immortal.

Whatever that creature was that I saw was definitely aware of me. And it was apparently trying to avoid being seen by me. So it does seem that this creature may have been fearful of me. But also very intelligent too, since my attention was successfully diverted, allowing this creature to escape. I think you might agree that the grays aren't the only alien species amongst us.

walt willis

Some people react with love, curiosity or fear.
That being may just not want you to be aware of him?
I scored extremely high when tested for ESP and it may be why I caught them by surprise.
The reason I have come forward to tell my story is to try and find others like me that may know more.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've also read that the grays don't have souls. So maybe this whole abduction process is an attempt to attain control over beings with souls. But some of us become aware. This is eventually going to backfire on them.

Here is my reasoning behind all this. We all have immortal souls. Based on info from the alien interview, we all supposedly took part in creating the universe. So that would suggest that we all have the power of Gods. Latent abilities that we aren't aware of. But that doesn't mean we can't use those abilities. If we only knew how.

One of those latent abilities surfaced with me one time. I was driving my car. For a brief amount of time I wasn't looking where I was going. I was moving at around 35 miles an hour. I looked up and there was a car stopped in front of me. I was very close. I couldn't even see the ground beneath the guys bumper. I estimated probably 5 feet away at the time. I braced myself for impact. It felt like my entire body was engulfed in something that can only be experienced in situations like this. My car stopped! Instantly! I didn't crash. By all the laws of physics I've been taught, this shouldn't have been possible.

Maybe this is evidence that possibly I was a UFO pilot in a past life. So I was just instinctively reacting to the situation at hand.

walt willis

No, but you were saved by a Godless soulless alien as you so called them...
I give you my best understanding of what some aliens may be.
The three I saw were grays or I should say off whites.
Two of them were short and the other was our size.
The little ones may be genetically created life forms made to hold the intellect of dead humans.
They may not have a soul as they are semi biological beings built for one reason.
It would be like cloning a life form to save the intellect of a scientist.

The other thing I heard was that some aliens are not alien at all, but humans from of future.
If we have a nuclear world war that created very high radiation levels around the world, what would humans become?
A good example would be to place salt water fish in a fresh water aquarium and count the number of fish that would adapt.
The same could be said of the total number of humans that would adapt but evolve into a Hybrid human.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Maybe your Guarding Angel engulfed you and stopped the car. Fact is certainly stranger than fiction.

I used to think I had a Guardian Angel that follows me around. Since that isn't the first time I've come out unscathed from some unexpected mishap. There was the time I was riding my bicycle down a mountain trail road. I was really moving pretty fast. Just picking up more and more speed from going down hill. The bicycle was actually getting harder and harder to control what with all the bumps on the road. It felt like I was holding on to a jack hammer. Then I hit a pot hole in the road. That sent me airborne. And over the cliff I went. So there I was flying through the air. Me and the bicycle. Down down down we went. Hit the side of the mountain and started to bounce and roll until I came to a stop. No broken bones. Not even a bruise. But that little escapade put fear into me from then on. It was no more fun riding down the trails on my mountain bike. Since then I never let my speed get much more than 5 miles an hour coming down hill.