A Time Line of the Montauk Project and the Golden Horse of 6037

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Maybe they are constellations, but not as they appear from Earth. Was that ruined city even on Earth? I assume it was, but as we know, Montauk Project went to Mars as well, so we can't know for sure if they didn't visit some other planet as well, far enough so that the constellations no longer look the same.

Or, those are what the constellations look like in 6037. I'm not sure what to think here.

Crethox

I have the same questions Num7.

Problem we face often when trying to find an answer is more questions lol. Who knows what the symbols mean or represent, it's so far in the future allegedly that it would be hard to interpret them as runes or symbols we use today.

If those are constellations the question of wether they are seen from Earth or some place else in the Universe, I couldn't possibly answer. Or did they try to make things even harder and are those symbols mirror images of the constellations we know? I think I'll stop here, in case I drift away too much from the subject :ROFLMAO:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think it may be a safe guess at some point to assume this place was on Earth. Like you said, it's so far in the future, we can't really find any point of reference to find a meaning to those runes.

While I think about it... Those runes are what HDRKID saw when going astral to 6037, right? As we know, astral travel makes it really hard to read written stuff, making it so that the runes may be in fact, completely different from what we have in the above picture, or perhaps somewhat similar.

Crethox

Yes HDRKID saw those symbols while astral traveling. What makes it hard to read while doing so? Do you see everything in a blur? Or only written things?

Anyway whether those are runes, symbols or depictions of constellations. I just thought I'd share what I think the writing could be.
Were there any pictures "released" of the project itself about the runes they saw while visiting? If there were any runes at all that is.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hmm. Astral projections are kinda like being in a dream. It's pretty hard to read stuff in dreams, it's blurry most of the time.

I liked your idea of a map that made me think of the runes as some kind of address as well. Those are 2 ideas I never thought about.

I can't find it back, but some say this ruined city is an important place in time and space. It may be some kind of spot many remotes viewers and/or time travelers get when going to the future. Perhaps a time where (when?) a whole lot of time lines meet.

Himalayan Hermit

I did try to go astral to to see the Montauk Golden Horse Statute in 6037, but saw some thing that is not the same. Here is what I saw.

A huge white unicorn. It was a lot larger than a horse and had wings. There was no clock in the belly, but it was in the center of the town square. Also, here is the inscription I saw.

Letters are strange, but first one is similar to an "N" second is some what like a numeral "3" Third is an "R" like symbol, fourth close to a "P" with a piece missing. Then there is also a quote like symbol in the middle and in the upper right hand corner a glyphic near an arrow.

montauk_symbols4.gif
Hi HDRKid,

I'm interested in knowing how you focus on that far ahead in time when going astral with HDR? Anything you can disclose? I'm not sure if having an "object tied to the time-frame" theory will work here?
Thanks.

HDRKID

I have noticed that whenever I say something that is not common knowledge they want to hit the ban button on me. Do not worry. NYC is still around next year. BTW Andrew Basiago says:

TAKEN FROM http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics...l-whistleblower-for-mars-life-and-time-travel
"one time probe to the future undertaken by Project Pegasus from a chronovisor device located at ITT Defense Communications in Nutley, NJ, Mr. Basiago viewed the US Supreme Court building in Washington, DC as it would be in the year 2013. During this probe, he found that the Supreme Court building was under 100 feet of stagnant water and reported this to the Lieutenant Commander from the Office of Naval Intelligence who debriefed him after the probe to the future was completed."

I went astral to NYC yesterday - Both DC & NYC are above ground, Andrew Basiago is wrong. The giant megatsunami did not occur.

gone.gif