A Time Travel Watch..?

BubbuClinton

Re: A Time Travel Watch..?

After reviewing this site I was a little disappointed that they didn't have any digital time machines. I like my time machines to have fun gadgets on them like altitude, temp. GPS, games. Fun things that make the passing of time enjoyable.

I would hypothize that these time machines will only move you into the future one second at a time. And that the only way to experience that past with these time machines is to be wearing one in the past when you experienced it.

Just my humble opinion, But hey, they are stylish.

Bubbu

StarLord

At $4,000 or so a pop, I'd advertise them as Time Machines too. At least that way you can think that in stead of getting ripped off, your $4,000 watch made of gold and diamonds does something more than make you broke one second at a time into the future.

virtualgirl

LOL...that is too funny! They do have some pretty watches though. If you think about it, they are being truthful with you. A watch is a time machine. They just worded it to create an illusion. :lol:

BubbuClinton

Would that be the bridge in Brookland or the one that connects Fairlyland to the Jungle?

Eitherway, I can get you a good deal. Just send cash and its yours

Bubbu

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Strangevisitor\")</div>
do you think they'll help me sell my bridge?[/b]

If it's a "time travel" bridge, HELL YES. Put "time travel machine" on a rat's ass and it'd sell. Some people just wanna believe. LMAO!

Cary