A Traversable Wormhole!

NIXIE

well you are completely wrong.. haha I am sorry. God is just revealing things to me as he deems necessary I believe. I am sorry for you that you don't know the truth when it presents itself to you. Experiment with the real working time machine design that i posted and you will be shocked, quite literally lol.

I don't know what you mean about specific areas of time machines? I have like 1% knowledge of electronics really.. I just put that picture together from my memory of the machine that I can understand the most and looks the simplest. I know a true electrician could get it working in 1 hour if he had the parts ready to put together. and the xenon of course, which is required.

oh wow I just read the end where you said you will ignore and not reply... You must not want to time travel or know the true secrets of it LOL.. why are you even here? lol

I am actually kind of glad that ignorant people will just pass this up since they are so ignorant. We don't need dumb time travelers going around and messing things up throughout time. haha

I am offended and disappointed that this forum seems so out of it and everyone is basically just blowing hot air besides me right now or so far as I have seen on here... sorry if it seems like brutal honesty.

Last edited:

NIXIE

I was just trying to help you solve these endless hot air questions.. do some experiments instead of just chatting about abstract hypothesis.

NIXIE

well I am a time traveler, I was originally brought back 1 day when I was 7 or 8 years old in 3rd grade so they could make two of me.. I think I saw another me when I was younger than that though, I think they sold those versions of us to some people. but now they put me back the through the machine into another dimension and now that I started to realize all this everyone just thinks I am crazy and my life sucks lol. I mean I didn't know there were two of me, they kept him hidden and sadly its all true, just because they knew I didn't want to be like them, my freemason relatives. So they brainwashed this other me and he like hated me it was so evil.. only saw him like a few times and it just was not me anymore guys for real.. like i did not even realize it was true somehow though I was so brainwashed and like a skeptic of it myself sadly.. didn't start making sense until they put me into this other dimension and I started to remember more and more as I mature into my full on total realized self I guess. Sorry I even have to talk about "evil" stuff and such a crazy sad story.. it all sucks. Sorry I know no one will want to believe me but I have heard of so many other people being taken and a double of them from another dimension that they pretty much made them selfs with a few "fixes" made by sending even just a note through the time machine before they send the person through.. and on and on I could go.. :/

NIXIE

being a time traveler is not something to be enjoyed or revered all the time or at all, you know? Its real, real life... It is life risking stuff, sadly. In my case it has really just been some of the most horrific abuse a mind could possibly imagine. .. I have lost everyone I ever really truly got to know while growing up. I mean those people are different now in this new dimension and things that happened in the last they do not remember so they think I am the crazy one. lol its like some sad thing man. thats all I know.

Last edited:

NIXIE

I just wish I could tell everyone in the last dimension aka alternate reality or whatever it really is.. maybe totally lost to me now, maybe I can never make it back.. but maybe there is a way if I knew the certain frequency(ies?) .. Strange stuff. Worse than a Doctor Who adventure since its just real and sad... )) wow anyway I just wish I could tell them all how much I love them because I miss them and some of my friends knew what was going on and they like couldnt get it through to me because they were involved.

I was just so brainwashed somehow and never realized or like believed that there was another me its like God was protecting me I think.. all along. My grandfather even told me once that the other me said the same thing all along. He said "you don't know what I'm talking about right now but you will someday" and it was so so true.. I was like in a world of my own thinking life was better than that.. My grandfather had true real clairvoyance/psychic power that worked sort of randomly and used to take me on drives in his truck and tell me things to help me or brainwash me further i am not sure now lol.

I saw thee other me once in the window watching me play a videogame called Runescape and he looked jealous and younger than me and I could not believe it since it was like looking into the mirror I ran outside and tried to find him and got hit so hard with a rock in the back and then heard like such an evil version of my voice say "don't! stay logged in like that you might get hacked!" since i left my account sitting there and yah i did get lured and hacked by him in the coming years. lured into a place where I lost all my wealth in the game when he like "killed" my dude-man avatar in the video game. lol got some other crazy stories but i am getting sick of remembering them :/ I am gonna watch a movie for a whlie now peace lol .

Last edited: