A Wave of the Hand

Parapsych X

Hello, I hope all are well here in Paranormalis Land.

I just wanted to invite everyone to check out my blog where I'll be documenting my research into families experiencing acute paranormal/anomalous crises. I'm a psychotherapist practicing in the Litchfield, CT region who specializes in spiritual and transpersonal crisis. I'm just getting started, but my first goal with this project is to develop an inventory and assessment protocol for therapists, as well as investigators working with these families, as there's a whole lot of subtext to untangle in these events and narratives. My angle is quite different from both the psychological and paranormal mainstream. I'm systems-oriented therapist who's rooted in a belief that we are multidimensional by nature. This translates to giving credence to the power of relationships and unexpressed and unresolved trauma in creating energies that may express themselves in anomalous activity. There's alot to this approach, but essentially I feel the time has come to address the relational aspect of paranormality, and reduce the culture of fear that permeates the paranormal culture.

Feel free to contact me if you know someone who may need some help.

Best,
GJGaura

TnWatchdog

Hey Parapsych X, welcome to the jungle. I will look forward to checking out your research. See you around and again...welcome!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Parapsych X, Welcome to this great forum with new "Views on Life".

Professor Opmmur

Minita

It's would be interesting to have psychotherapist on this site. Welcome and hope you will enjoy here.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello and welcome to Paranormalis. You definitely seem to know what you are talking about big time.

Feel free to contribute in any discussion you have something to add to.

Take care and enjoy the site! :)