About The Follow Feature

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
So, recently, I was looking at my followers and I was thinking, there really is no point in following someone other to show that you like/respect them or whatever. So, I thought to make following more of an actual important part of the website, i thought, that following someone, means that whenever a person you follow posts a thread (NOT A REPLY) It automatically gives you a notification that the certain person you follow posted a thread and it automatically watches you. This could definitely be tweaked around, but I thought it would give that follow button a bit more use :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
There's a function called Your News Feed that is currently available. http://paranormalis.com/account/news-feed It shows you only activity updates from the members you follow and possibly the forums/threads you're watching.

There is no built-in feature (or add-on as I can see) that would allow you to receive alerts, though.

What do you think?
that

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I went ahead and asked your question on the XenForo support forum, hopefully someone knows of a way to do this.