About The Lussorio F. Hoax (And His Sock Puppets)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I imagine F Lussorio has many catfish sock puppets. I know for a fact that the fb profile of Tina Churchgate was a creation of F Lussorio. Quite pathetic really, the depths people will go to in their deception.

To @mylo.x.

I deeply regret posting a link to the Lussorio F article on this site to a facebook group dedicated to the story of John Titor story, as I've had nothing but grief as a result of it. I found the article interesting as I live in the area Lussorio F said he was located and there's been recently reports of a stranger in the town whom seemed out of place, possessing strange abilities. I wondered if this Lussorio F was the stranger locals had seen in the town. But as I said I regret posting the link in the group, as I was inundated with friends requests from people that where nothing but f-ing cranks. I don't know Mylo.X. if you one of the f-ing cranks that tried to befriend me, I suspect you are because from your avatar on here another forum you appear to like leggy asian models, which I happen to be one. But what I do know is you certainly need to get your facts right.

It doesn't matter if he was the Pope from the year 3440. Poor behavior does NOT win our respect.

mylo.x.

I imagine F Lussorio has many catfish sock puppets. I know for a fact that the fb profile of Tina Churchgate was a creation of F Lussorio. Quite pathetic really, the depths people will go to in their deception.

To @mylo.x.

I deeply regret posting a link to the Lussorio F article on this site to a facebook group dedicated to the story of John Titor story, as I've had nothing but grief as a result of it. I found the article interesting as I live in the area Lussorio F said he was located and there's been recently reports of a stranger in the town whom seemed out of place, possessing strange abilities. I wondered if this Lussorio F was the stranger locals had seen in the town. But as I said I regret posting the link in the group, as I was inundated with friends requests from people that where nothing but f-ing cranks. I don't know Mylo.X. if you one of the f-ing cranks that tried to befriend me, I suspect you are because from your avatar on here another forum you appear to like leggy asian models, which I happen to be one. But what I do know is you certainly need to get your facts right.

I see you've changed your profile pic again, "Tina" smh. And no, I have not harassed you on fb. End of story.

ZeoEmeraude

It's really disappointing. I want to see that member join the site and drop some killer time travel stuff. Which is why these sock puppets and their lame attempts get on my nerves. It makes it harder to accept and trust someone if he/she is the real deal. But I hold out hope that one day we will get the answers to our questions regarding travel through time.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
It's really disappointing. I want to see that member join the site and drop some killer time travel stuff. Which is why these sock puppets and their lame attempts get on my nerves. It makes it harder to accept and trust someone if he/she is the real deal. But I hold out hope that one day we will get the answers to our questions regarding travel through time.
Absolutely. It's a fine line Num (and I) as site owners have to walk between exclusion and inclusion. Too heavy handed and nobody legitimate will ever even make ON to the site in the first place. Too lax and you'll never even notice the legitimate person with all the other crazy assholes running around. We can try to block proxies, but that ruins things for a LOT of search engine indexers or people using proxies for legitimate reasons. We can block disposable email addresses, but it's not like it's hard to just sign up for Gmail or Outlook.com. Best you can really do is be vigilant and help each other out.

I will say that Num does a stellar job of keeping the lid on things here and passing information back and forth on what to watch out for. TTI <3 Paranormalis 4Ever. 2legit2quit.

We have a Hugo on our site who created a new claim thread:
https://timetravel.institute/commun...le-on-secret-cern-time-travel-research.10993/

Not 100% sure if it's the same Hugo that got banned here, but they'll be getting the boot here shortly regardless (since they're posting from behind a proxy just as our late friend did).

AAM

Optimist
:eek: The FB Lands are absolutely the most horrible places anyone can go :confused: Is full of IDIOTS and horrible stalkers that tend to create fake accounts to stalk innocent people. I know this from experience by being a victim of this pathetic idiot stalking behavior :cool: so Lussorio probably belongs there ;) and can stay there :) as well as a few others I have noticed not to be all that genuine and only looking to start some form of trouble :cautious:
Aw im sorry you had to go through this.

Last edited: