According to Ouija Board

Tron1

I don't like using Ouija boards to my extent but to get knowledge you got to ask. According to Nancy Reagan's spirit there will be a attack in Mexico by ISIS. At first she was saying it's going to be close to the USA. then she described it as I spent more time like I had nothing to do last night. I woke up this morning with my chair in my face. It scared the living hell out of me. It might be in January because of the election. That would be the postpone date. 3rd term for Obama is imminent. I can get anyone I want on that Ouija board. I am connected to the other side but I am not doing favor's. I have enough problem's in my day time life. Just wanted to throw that out. If you wanted to stop ISIS. You would want to know where the next attack is going to be. The perfect thing to do is ask the other side. I am a big believer in that.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
An attack in Mexico, that's interesting.

How did you get to exchange with Nancy Regan? Was it by accident, or did you ask for her, and got her?

Tron1

I asked for her. Then I got her. I got Babe Ruth and Paul Walker last night. Someone threw my chair from the original spot it was in.

ZeoEmeraude

Ouija boards are dangerous. I used one some years ago and the results were....let's just say i won't use one again. Be careful as you do not know the type of spirits you are summoning. Demons will appear nice at first...even pretend to be someone they are not. They feed on your life force while connected to the board.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Aren't you afraid to interact with a negative entity during your Ouija sessions? What do you do to protect yourself from them?

TimeFlipper

Ouija boards are dangerous. I used one some years ago and the results were....let's just say i won't use one again. Be careful as you do not know the type of spirits you are summoning. Demons will appear nice at first...even pretend to be someone they are not. They feed on your life force while connected to the board.
Iam with you on this one Zeo...The old saying is if you play with fire you get burnt..And the same applies to those Evil Ouija Boards, irrespective of what anyone has to say good about them :cautious: