Afterlife Theories

Hazzie Hippie

Hey everyone :)

I find the afterlife theories to be wicked cool . Even though death is a scary though. Since the soul never dies. I do have my own little theories related to the afterlife

One of those theories is that maybe when we die. We get to be born again, and continue life in a reincarnation process. Which maybe explains so many stories of reincarnations.

My second theory is similar to the reincarnation process ,But Just maybe we get to be born again in others dimensions,worlds,parallel universes.

Then there is the third theory that just maybe is what religion teach us .

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

All 3 are true.

If you die with a vibe that's low enough, or unresolved issues you're forced to reincarnate. Some stay in the parallel earth dimension and move up to higher dimensions. The 3rd, the religious heaven is the interesting one. When you're in the astral you can make anything you can think of.

Religious people when dying make their own fake heavens with others of the same beliefs. They worship all day long then eventually get tired of it and move onto the place that everyone eventually goes to. That place is the most populated.

They also can make anything they think of as well but to varying levels of efficiency. Some can make a pencil, a car or house. For most the objects are unstable and temporary but a few who are employed by everyone else can make them last permanently. Those astral objects are still hadronic matter. Atoms with protons, neutrons and electrons.

There's a muslim, shinto, buddhist, hindu, christian, evangelical christian, protestant, native american, aboriginal, egyptian, mayan heaven. All made by the people in the astral that have the same beliefs.

Anyways the parallel dimensions these people exist in are real. Can create a portal to them using Tesla tech. Which is a layman term for devices that unify the real electromagnetic potential with gravitational potential.

Identifying correct potential energy is the biggest problem in physics. Correct it and unification is extremely easy.

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

I find the afterlife theories to be wicked cool . Even though death is a scary though. Since the soul never dies. I do have my own little theories related to the afterlife

One of those theories is that maybe when we die. We get to be born again, and continue life in a reincarnation process. Which maybe explains so many stories of reincarnations.

My second theory is similar to the reincarnation process ,But Just maybe we get to be born again in others dimensions,worlds,parallel universes.

These are all good but I do remember George Carlin saying that there is a religion that believed when you died your soul went to a garage in Buffalo.

TimeFlipper

These are all good but I do remember George Carlin saying that there is a religion that believed when you died your soul went to a garage in Buffalo.
:LOL:

wanda

So I am curious on your thoughts on something then. If you believe that you are constantly reincarnated, what happens when the earth is gone? And there are no more humans to be reincarnated into? Do you just cease to exist, wouldn't that be a terrifying thought?

Mayhem

Zenith

So I am curious on your thoughts on something then. If you believe that you are constantly reincarnated, what happens when the earth is gone? And there are no more humans to be reincarnated into? Do you just cease to exist, wouldn't that be a terrifying thought?

Depends on what you deem to be terrifying?

The earth is a long way from being gone, its just on a constant cycle of change.

More sounds like a doomsday.

Hazzie Hippie

Hello There :)

Very interesting though there. I’m no expert on what happens after death and all. And I’m still learning about new stuff about life .I was just sharing my opinions on this topic. I do apologize for the fact that I can’t give you a correct answer to your question :)

taykair

There are so many possibilities, and as many theories as there are people who espouse them.

Here is one:

If the mind is nothing more than the physical brain, then physical death would seem to be the end.

However, if the mind is not simply a collection of neurons and synapses, but rather the energy that moves through them, then that energy - like all energy - cannot be destroyed.

The question, then, is not whether or not this energy, upon physical death, continues (it most certainly does), but rather if it continues in a coherent (unified) or non-coherent (diffused) state.

If mind energy continues in a coherent state, then we would exist in an afterlife as non-corporeal energy beings. I have no idea what such an existence would entail, since there would seem to be no sensory apparatus to supply input into such a mind. It may be that such an existence would be akin to a dreamlike state, since our minds can (and do) create dream environments without the use of our senses.

If mind energy continues in a diffused state, then we would exist as part of a mixture of all other mind energies, and I really have no clue as to what existence would be like in that state. It would seem unlikely, though, that we would continue as individual beings at that point, and it is unknown whether a "group consciousness" would be the result. If that were the case, however, then it is still unclear whether such a consciousness would be an advanced one or a schizophrenic one - or both.

Then again, there is the possibility that, after physical death, the mind energy would continue for a period of time in a coherent state and then later would diffuse and mix with the energies of other diffused mental energies. This would mean that the coherent state (assuming there is one) is merely a midpoint between physical existence and total immersion in a sea of universal mental energy.

If the above is true, then we can look at the entire process as follows:

Mind/brain existence = our present, physical lives = continuing for a period lasting = about a century, more or less (usually less) > leading to > physical death > leading to > coherent mind energy existence = continuing for a period lasting = ? (unknown period of time) > leading to > coherent mind death = death of individual personality > leading to > group mind energy existence = continuing for a period lasting = ? (unknown period of time) > leading to > final death due to entropy.

I wish I could tell you that there is life beyond entropy, but I'm afraid entropy trumps everything. Of course, if all of the above is true, then we'll probably have enough time to be ready and accepting of the final curtain when it is drawn to a close.

Take care.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
In Reply Taykair,

I seem to think along similar lines.

Upon the physical death as the body turns to dust, and near after death the mind/spirit/soul is released uopn where does it ?

If a natural death, it moves back toward the source of its creation. Whether only the soul/spirit are active at this point, I only think the mind is active inside it's physcial body.

At the point of it's creation i belive it then mixes with the unviversal. Another way you have described it is a group mind energy existence.

For those that belive in reincarnation, after some peroid close to 7x7 or around 40-49 days the spirit/soul is drawn back to another life.
Much more quickly for advanced souls that choose their own way.

So i think that the afterlife is only a way bridge to another.

In life is death, in death is life.

taykair

In Reply Taykair,

I seem to think along similar lines.

Upon the physical death as the body turns to dust, and near after death the mind/spirit/soul is released uopn where does it ?

If a natural death, it moves back toward the source of its creation. Whether only the soul/spirit are active at this point, I only think the mind is active inside it's physcial body.

At the point of it's creation i belive it then mixes with the unviversal. Another way you have described it is a group mind energy existence.

For those that belive in reincarnation, after some peroid close to 7x7 or around 40-49 days the spirit/soul is drawn back to another life.
Much more quickly for advanced souls that choose their own way.

So i think that the afterlife is only a way bridge to another.

In life is death, in death is life.

Thanks for your reply, Mayhem. There are a few of your points, however, which I have difficulty understanding:

1. You say that the mind energy moves back to the source of its creation. This would imply that the energy existed as mind energy before our corporeal existence. Although I agree (since energy cannot be created nor destroyed, but only changed) that some form of energy must have existed prior to its conversion to mind energy by the brain, I don't understand how it could have existed as mind energy before that conversion. It would seem to me that the physical brain would be the "source of creation" of mind energy - by ingesting food and changing the energy derived from that to power the brain. Obviously, the mind cannot return to a dead and decaying physical brain. So, what is this "source of creation" that you're talking about?

2. You say that this movement occurs when there is a "natural death". What difference would the circumstances of death make? And, if the circumstances do make a difference, then where would the mind energy go after an "unnatural" death?

3. You mention that the period between moving from one life to the next is around 40 to 49 days. How did you arrive at this figure?

4. You say that this period is shorter for "advanced souls". Why? And what is it that would make one soul more advanced than another?

I apologize for all the questions. Rest assured that I have not posed them in order to "trip you up" or to find flaws in your theory. (After all. I'm sure that many folks could find an equal or greater number of mistakes in mine.) Nor do I ask them to be argumentative. The questions are posed only to give me a better understanding of your views - which I appreciate that you have shared.

Take care.