age regression victims Montauk etc.

BlastTyrant

I am familiar with Montauk but age regression? Mind elaborating? Do you think you're a victim of it?

Aryeandris

I am familiar with Montauk but age regression? Mind elaborating? Do you think you're a victim of it?
From what I have understood while reading, (pardon my lack of scientific words) it is the act of basically implanting or transferring your "blue print"/energy, what makes YOU, which is not physical to another body after your body has died. I have been reading a lot on various subjects of paranormal, metaphysical nature so I may have just described something else that was closely related to age regression. For example, it's what Al Bieleck (spelling?) Claims to have happened to him, after the government used him all up as Cameron, for his psychic powers in aiding them in using a time machine.
I'm not saying I believe this has happened to me, however there is always a possibility of almost anything. As far as I'm concerned I'm only 25 & am who I have always known myself to be. Though, if doing this were possible, the person would still be the same person-in essence.
I'm just very curious about all this type of stuff, nearly obsessive in my drive to finding truths. If I told you even half the reason why even open minded people like you would react in one way or another being you would instantly scoff & call me crazy, not quite understand (oh the shallow minded people) or, less likely, you might be very interested & care to help.

BlastTyrant

So you are talking alone the lines of a forced re-incarnation of sort then? Come belief is that our body's are only a means of transportation and experiencing different life's, that our soul is eternal and moves on to different forms and body's when we choose after we die.

Or am i completely off mark lol