Al Bielek Has Passed Away At The Age Of 84

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
NO HOAX : he is gone

According to George Noory on the radio show ‘Coast to Coast AM’ today 10-13-2011, Al Bielek of Philadelphia Experiment fame has passed away at the age of 84.
The cause of death is unknown, but over recent years it has been reported that Al suffered a number of strokes and was living in an assisted living facility.

A few years ago a story was doing the rounds that said that Al had died at age 80. This was quickly revealed to be a hoax.

Al had appeared on a number of radio shows. Most people agreed that the details he provided about
that particular era, as well as answers to questioned seemed to indicate that what he was telling could well be true.

Professor Opmmur

cmac

NO HOAX : he is gone

According to George Noory on the radio show ‘Coast to Coast AM’ today 10-13-2011, Al Bielek of Philadelphia Experiment fame has passed away at the age of 84.
The cause of death is unknown, but over recent years it has been reported that Al suffered a number of strokes and was living in an assisted living facility.

A few years ago a story was doing the rounds that said that Al had died at age 80. This was quickly revealed to be a hoax.

Al had appeared on a number of radio shows. Most people agreed that the details he provided about
that particular era, as well as answers to questioned seemed to indicate that what he was telling could well be true.

Professor Opmmur

Thanks Professor Opmmur for the notice. I always enjoyed listening to Al Bielek. I had heard a report about this earlier this morning, so you have confirmed it for me. After that previous hoax I guess it makes us wonder.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hi Cmac

Thank you for the nice comments about Al Bielek. I still remember the things we talked about when he came to visit my house. Alternative three - his visit to Mars, time travel to the early great Sphinx when it was still dense jungle, the 6L6’s tubes used on the U.S.S. Eldridge, and the list of topics are long. I still remember the first time, I was told about the Philadelphia experiment back in 1958 or 1959, the information came from Navy wives.

Yes, Al will be missed for years to come.

Professor Opmmur

cmac

Awesome, I'd love to hear more about the things that you and Al discussed, if there is any way ;) Sounds amazing!

someguy

I enjoyed Al's stories as well, I especially like his story of going to the future with the floating cities on YouTube, he will be missed

Tron1

It appears so that he was right about the east coast. time for the hazmat suits and ways to breath in the water.

RIP my friend

Last edited by a moderator: