Alabama Family Threatening to Kill Local ‘Bigfoot’

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
GAINESTOWN, Ala. — A man in Clarke County says he and his family are “tired of dealing” with a Bigfoot creature and are threatening to kill it unless officials come to “capture and remove it”.

target-practice-1413249520btH.jpg

The eyewitness claims he was sleeping after a family reunion in Gainestown, Alabama, when he spotted the bipedal creature in 2015.

“It was 3:30 a.m. and I had fallen asleep on my cousins sofa. All of a sudden the dogs started going crazy and heard one of them yelling out like it was hurt,” he said. “Then I heard the sounds of something coming up on the front of the porch so I sat up to look out of the front window… what I saw was unforgettable and unbelievable.”

The man, a native of Texas, alleges that a hairy animal walking on two legs was going through the trash can located on the front porch.

“It was squatting down right in front of me I guess it was too big to stand straight up on the porch. I don’t know why it was there but we had left the empty beer and soda cans and leftover food scraps in a couple of trash bags to be thrown out the next day. The lights were on so I could see it clearly.”

He described it as an 8-feet-tall creature with brown and red hair. Its back, he added, was “very muscular” with 16-inch feet and 5-feet-long arms.

“It was maybe about 800 pounds and it smelled of cheese gone bad. It never turned so I could not see its face.”

The Texan said he was “too scared to move” and that he observed the animal for about 20 minutes. He was reportedly not able to snap a picture of the unproven creature.

“My cellphone was on a charger across the room,” he told Mike Brumfield. “I did not want to move and scare it away.”

He added that when the creature was done going through the trash, it “took a leap to the ground” and crossed a 30-foot road in “two strides”.

“It went down a ravine and was gone.”

But, according to the family, the bipedal being has been showing up often and hurting their pets, which they keep outdoors.

“We know where it lives and how it travels, all we want is for someone to capture and remove it, or we will find it and kill it.”

Brumfield, a BFRO investigator, says he searched the area and found out physical evidence such as “finger and hand prints” on a trailer located on the family’s property.

“There is no doubt in my mind this was a real encounter. I know the area and if I were a Sasquatch, that’s where I would live,” said Brumfield. “Regarding the wish to kill something, I explained that we have never received a report where a Bigfoot hurt anybody.”

The Yellowhammer State has been a hot spot for Bigfoot sightings recently.

Last year, a woman in West Alabama told Cryptozoology News her granddaughter and a police officer encountered an unidentified animal she believes could be Bigfoot.

In 2013, a truck driver reportedly hit “something resembling a Sasquatch” near Decatur.

Gainestown, established as an Indian trading post in 1809, is an unincorporated community with a population of 798.

The post Alabama Family Threatening to Kill Local ‘Bigfoot’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Zeirbah

Interesting, but not if Bigfoot stomps them before they shoot him!