Alien Abduction Caught on Tape - YouTube:

Samstwitch

Michio kaku says, they don't even care to look at us. We are millions of years backward than them. We are zero type of civilization , which means we haven't even started to harness the sun's energy for our purpose;they might be 3rd or 4th type which means they can manipulate the entire galaxy they live in.
And why would they want to hybrid with us, they simply won't gain anything.

Tell that to the millions of victims that have been and are continually abducted, generationally.

BlastTyrant

Well their is no solid proof they are Genetically engeneering people, BUT since i have heard of this, the purpose of Hybrids would be to Live among us unnoticed, Granted there would be some differences but for the most part would look just like us. From what i have read it would be for research purpose to interact and be around the Human race without the Discrimination of being different and looking different

Minita

Michio kaku says, they don't even care to look at us. We are millions of years backward than them. We are zero type of civilization , which means we haven't even started to harness the sun's energy for our purpose;they might be 3rd or 4th type which means they can manipulate the entire galaxy they live in.
And why would they want to hybrid with us, they simply won't gain anything.

Tell that to the millions of victims that have been and are continually abducted, generationally.
I don't dismiss them ,i believe them that's why i am here and that's what i am here for. I just trying to rationalise.