Alien Caught on CCTV Security Camera

ApexTV

This video appears to show an alien creature caught on a CCTV security camera. The person who sent us this clip claims it was taken by a CCTV camera in the rural United States and that similar sightings have been becoming increasingly common in the area. What do you think? Does this video show a real alien caught on a security camera? Leave your thoughts in the comments!

Derrick C.

This video appears to show an alien creature caught on a CCTV security camera. The person who sent us this clip claims it was taken by a CCTV camera in the rural United States and that similar sightings have been becoming increasingly common in the area. What do you think? Does this video show a real alien caught on a security camera? Leave your thoughts in the comments!

it looks real, but what part of the United States excactly, also looks like it could be human very interesting though

TimeFlipper

Another of Apextvfanclubs Classics showing this time a boy of about 11 or 13 with a head mask made by his mom and filmed by his dad :LOL:
I think we should have a competition for the *naffest* alien video clip, but anybody would be struggling to beat Apex lol..Keep `em coming please mate! (y) :LOL:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Another of Apextvfanclubs Classics showing this time a boy of about 11 or 13 with a head mask made by his mom and filmed by his dad :LOL:
I think we should have a competition for the *naffest* alien video clip, but anybody would be struggling to beat Apex lol..Keep `em coming please mate! (y) :LOL:

You old cynic TF

Krish

Aliens can not go around without body suit...first look for that...Otherwise this place will be piranha time...

TimeFlipper

Its very likely Aliens come from a planet similar to ours where they breathe an atmosphere very similar to ours..
I actually saw them on TV back in 1967 when i was watching this great series :eek: :LOL:

Wind7

Staff

Well TF you must consider the one most overlooked yet obvious point.

When one doesn't know whom the other is, they are considered alien.

Now unless you know just whom is wearing the mask, you are indeed witnessing a real life, bonified alien.

So Earthling or not...if there is a masking,
you have just witnessed a true alien.

:ninja: (y)

:D