Alien Caught on Tape in Brazil (SCARY REAL FOOTAGE!)

Ayano

Why do most alien footages look like that? It's interesting but I doubt the authenticity of the alien... it looks just like in movies and cartoons. I think aliens would look a lot different, but that's just my personal opinion :p

steven chiverton

wow nice footage so there's more than one species of alien greys i see and there head shapes are getting different

TimeFlipper

Personally i believe that any video clip which comes from apextvfanclub is like a bucket of cow dung sent from China, which simply means, "far fetched" :LOL:..Every week our member sends us some video clips of aliens and strange animals, and i happen to love watching all of them, he has a wonderful sense of humour (y) :D

Carl Miller

Hahaha, you know, we are tired of knowing that 99,99 per cent in 100,00, or 9 out of 10 from supposed footages of aliens are fake ones. But there's Always that comic inappropriate content. The current footages include alien(s) being unsuspectedly got caught in the act of messing around with the trash. This is really bizarre, odd, extravagant, or eccentric in style with an extremely bad taste. A thing to be appreciated by morons. Since i have a kid inside, or , who knows, a moron inside, such incongruities may have appealed to that side of me. Anyway, i conclude that posting this s. was nice to make us laugh for a while. And one more thing, this must have happened in Brazil. Ok. This is my country. You know that this only gives credibility to the footages? God only knows what politicians have done to steal in Brazil. We only hope Lavajato continues putting all these corrupt thieves in the jail.

Last edited:

vortex-T217

Unless it is way too obvious that they are fakes, then there is no way anyone could know if any of the alien and strange creature clips are filmed for real or not. We would have to be there and see it our selves. I agree though, that anything is possible and it is still interesting to check out clips and pictures of this nature and wonder! but we live in the age of photoshop, which already makes a lot of these clips invalid for most

An example is.. I'll show you a picture that I took zoomed into the sky of a flying humanoid, that I know for fact was a real flying humanoid creature, or at least it was a black figured flying man with some type of strange jet pack on.. but it was one of the two!

I took the picture maybe around 9 years ago roughly, in Toronto Ontario. At first I was looking out the window in my apartment.. and at a distance in the sky I seen what I figured at first was a man using a jet pack.

It then started to circle in much lower and closer to my apartment and as he got closer, I could clearly see that it definitely was someone or something that had dangling legs and looked as if he had a backpack on but all solid black. Looked about 6 feet tall maybe but who knows that's estimating. he could have been larger.

So anyway, he was doing wide circles and now he was even coming in closer in and around my apartment, circling just above maybe around 200 feet or more just above my apartment.

Watching this thing stunned and in a daze, the thought all of a sudden came to me... I thought, what the hell am I doing! I better go grab my video camera. So I booked it to my room as fast as I could to get my camera and when I got back to the window it was flying away high and away from my area!
rolleyes.png

So now, (while time was running out) I had to zoom right in and precisely try to aim in the right direction and catch this thing. and I got a little video clip of it zoomed in but it was too wobbly. So then I decided to zoom in with the video camera and try to snap a photo or 2 instead. And that worked out better and I got one good or clearer photo and another alright photo of him. but the wobbly video clip I took had disappeared from my camera some how and I lost it.

Now, who knows who or what this thing was but it was obvious to me that it was something living. It could have been some dude in a jet pack maybe.... but everything on him, including his head and backpack seemed to be all black which didn't look right. Although he looks a bit brown when using the computer to zoom in a little bit.. And I also know that humans can learn to levitate that good as well but it's pretty rare, so who knows lol
and I have seen some others vid clips in some other parts of the world of mysterious flying humanoids that did show some of the same characteristics of what I seen but still has some differences. Such as the way it flew in wide circles and appeared to stay in more of a humanoid form rather then morph shape as appears to happen in the other peoples footage I seen and cases I had heard about regarding flying humanoids.

I'll show you these photos. but my point is.. how many people out there are going to say these are faked when I personally know they aren't? probably like mostly everyone and I couldn't blame them either because they can't know unless they were there with me to see it as well. Words and just a picture isn't enough to go by. especially for the people that have never seen something that exists outside of the box before, for them it would be even harder to consider. but it's good to be skeptical and open minded about these things to find the truth.

Attachments

• flying humanoid 1.JPG
    flying humanoid 1.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 4
  • flying humanoid 2.JPG
    flying humanoid 2.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 3

vortex-T217

I had an idea! I took these photos and brought them up through my tv and zoomed in a little using the computer, then I took my digital camera and zoomed in on the image with that too. and doing this allowed me to get a few different up close views. although still a bit hard to tell now but in the 5th and 6th 7th picture down I noticed in those ones I could see that the humanoid looks as if it has horns and can see his legs better. but it's even clearer to look at photos like this if you have a picture program that will let you zoom in real good on pictures with out losing too much of a clear image and then you will be able to see it better.

DSC04203.JPG DSC04205.JPG DSC04206.JPG DSC04207.JPG DSC04208.JPG DSC04209.JPG DSC04210.JPG flying humanoid 1.JPG flying humanoid 2.JPG