Alien Contact: Where to Aim?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
As some of you are very much aware, I am planning on contacting ETs with the assistance of an HDR. Given the probable facts that we are not alone in the universe, and that there are good and bad races of ETs out there, I was wondering where I should focus my aim so I would be able to come in contact with the right kind of ETs.

Is there anyone here who has a skilled knowledge of using an HDR? And anyone who knows where the right place is to contact ETs? I would love to experience a benevolent, intelligent race from out of this world!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Make sure you say a short prayer before using the HDR for contacting aliens or not. You don't have to pray God, just pray to what you believe in. To higher powers that will protect you from evil entities and allow you to contact only entities of positive energies.

I'm not talking about anything religious here. Just spiritual.

TimeFlipper

Well Classic...Im certainly NOT going to tell you where to focus your aim, like where i mentioned in my profile status regarding, the message on a toilet wall!! :D

Perhaps if you meditate with only pure thoughts in your mind, you just might get hold of a benevolent alien :)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Thanks guys, these are some really good ideas that I'll try out when I have mastered meditation skills and gotten an HDR. I agree 100% with you, Num, on the spiritual realm, and yes, I pray to God. And I'll make sure to have pure, good thoughts in my head when I meditate. By the way, thanks for a little bit of your humor, timeflipper! :p

HDRKID

Greetings 626:

Hybrids are becoming more common. I have seen some at a grocery near me. Well, I half expect people to start screaming. Nobody went into a panic. Most people have been conditioned that it is rude to make remarks about another persons appearance. Most tall whites are skinny and they do not walk the same.

Steven Gibbs told me that the HDR attracts UFO and other paranormal phenomena. However, he did not explain the process.

I do know that paranormal events increase when I turn an HDR on. Not sure why this is so. Most of these events are like doors slamming or windows opening. Also, I had books fall off a shelf for no reason.

Dr. David Jacobs claims that hybrids are living among us. Maybe you do not need an HDR any more. All you have to do is keep your eyes open. People are starting to see them more. Try to get close and see what the reaction is. I have never been able to get a photo of one. However, I will keep trying and hope my luck changes as they become more numerous.

Aliens use to war disguises to blend in. However, now they are coming out in the open. It is truly an interesting time for all of us. I feel that something big is coming.

HR-TOR-Hybrid-Girl-Golden-Eyes.jpg

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As some of you are very much aware, I am planning on contacting ETs with the assistance of an HDR. Given the probable facts that we are not alone in the universe, and that there are good and bad races of ETs out there, I was wondering where I should focus my aim so I would be able to come in contact with the right kind of ETs.

Is there anyone here who has a skilled knowledge of using an HDR? And anyone who knows where the right place is to contact ETs? I would love to experience a benevolent, intelligent race from out of this world!

Zeta Reticuli - Zeta Reticuli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mentally aim, perhaps?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Thanks guys for your consideration and support! Zeta Reticuli? Sure, I'll give all this a try. And an HDR attracts ETs and other paranormal stuff, as well as enhancing mind power. So that's what I think I'll do, though you never know what you'll run into these days.

TimeFlipper

Thanks guys for your consideration and support! Zeta Reticuli? Sure, I'll give all this a try. And an HDR attracts ETs and other paranormal stuff, as well as enhancing mind power. So that's what I think I'll do, though you never know what you'll run into these days.
Yes Classical, you could run into what appears to be the most seductively beautiful woman in the whole world, when in reality its a mind controlling putrefying blob from another dimension that needs your life force for its own existence..Caveat Emptor :eek::D

TimeFlipper

Classical..Here is an alien cat that wants to accompany you on your time-travel trip..
Her name is Matilda and she is hoping to find a tom-cat with which she can be friends with..
She is very popular at present on Instagram, and has 34000 followers :D
Heres hoping there will be no Cat-astrophic problems on your travels, and a word of warning Classical..Do NOT allow
Matilda to eat any Haddock fish, as it puts her into a Cat-atonic state :D
Im off for a Cat Nap now :D..And no fishy jokes lol..plus no "Catty" jokes from PoisonApple :p0b57eb40-1354-11e5-b620-83182da3e863_Screen-Shot-2015-06-15-at-12-45-16-PM.png 515bcee0-1354-11e5-b620-83182da3e863_Screen-Shot-2015-06-15-at-12-46-52-PM.png

Attachments

• 8656b1b0-1353-11e5-9fc1-4f215a4c9985_Screen-Shot-2015-06-15-at-12-41-03-PM.png
    8656b1b0-1353-11e5-9fc1-4f215a4c9985_Screen-Shot-2015-06-15-at-12-41-03-PM.png
    549.2 KB · Views: 0