Media Alien Hybrids: The Stan Romanek Story

HDRKID

Hi Whitelight:
I wish I knew the truth about Stan. He did talk about the aliens smelling like Russian Olives, a sickly sweet smell and that is what the BEKs smell like so that is interesting to me.

Hi BlastTyrant:
You said "That would be nerve tacking wouldn't it? to have a hybrid child seek you out. Whitelight look at the videos we posted from stan, they have a good deal of pictures in them."

Here is what Quoma said to Stan.

Quoma's message (alien hybrid girl)

''Daddy don't worry we are fine''
''it's too dangerous for us there right now''
''You couldn't protect us even if you wanted to''
''We didn't meant to interrupt your call''
''but we thought you should know''
''that there are 9 of us''
''seven of the same''
''and 2, each one with different''
''I am the oldest I am named Quoma''
''it means Trinity and Heidi,''
''for you my sisters name is TRİLLY
it means to shine, Daddy we know you are excited
about your talk this weekend please be careful there are some that don't want you to talk at all! sorry for the bad connection it's all we have for such long distances if we get disconnected it means that we have

Is this Quoma?
vlcsnap-2013-05-05-13h01m45s229.png

HDRKID

Certainly, hybrid children raise a lot of religious questions. Do the have souls like us. Also, can a hybrid enter heaven? A Jehovah Witness told me that God has other sheep on other worlds and they will be with us in paradise.

John 10:16
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Perhaps, um Quoma and Trilly will be there with us.

resurrection.jpg

BlastTyrant

If i remember right the only one's with no souls are Grey's, But don't hold me to that, I've heard different theorys behind it, one being they are machine or drones, and other is that they do have souls just lack emotions.

I do believe the hybrid children are no different than any other child well besides the obvious Alien part, but some religions people may see it other wise, if there ever is a disclosure and Alien Hybrid children are put in the spot light i can gurantee 100% they will be seen as evil and abominations even though they have the same feelings we do and i am sure at some point they will be accused of being soul-less.

HDRKID

Hi Blast Tyrant:
Sadly some "Christians" are saying that hybrids are Satan's spawn. Also, that they have no chance to enter heaven as they have no souls. I do not believe this is so. Hybrids will be judged on their actions like all of us.

This is what I have found out just now.

The aliens, always speak in a poetic manner. Yeah, like they are reciting a poem.
Look at their sayings:
every river knows the water it carries.

The "possum people" aliens told Stan Romanek that all the hybrid children have souls.
However, the greys who are on the side of the dracos do not have souls.

Lisa's Child - Suri

Heidi's Child - Trilly

Victoria's Children (seven)
Kioma - oldest
Nadu - Tall Boy
others do not have names

Victoria has three boys and four girls

There were another three, but they did not survive.

Kioma is friends with Trilly and Suri.
She is the leader of the group.

It was an adult Kioma that did visit Stan Romanek when he was a young man. This happened many years ago. She can time travel using a distortion device. Aliens told Stan that they are aware of three main timelines that are going on. Timeline three is the best one.

A friend drew Kioma or Quoma for me. This is what she saw.

kioma4.png

Whitelight

I never got a chance to watch Stan's whole video, I'll have to do it another day. I keep being a loser and going in on my days off from work to make extra money.

Abnormaltruth

This might be Trilly, the younger sister of Kioma or Quoma, who left a bouquet of flowers at the front door.
Start AT 1:42:20

I wish he told me something new. Most of this stuff is old hat to me.

Hi Abnormal Truth:
If you have been abducted, you can find out if Stan is legit or a con man.

Ask him to describe the interior in detail and a con man will slip up.

If he is telling the truth it will be painful to describe the procedures that he had been force to endure as a lab mouse. Wonder why the aliens do so many experiments on humans that do not appear necessary.

Yes criteria can be a useful thing. But not always. Once an abduction researcher told me that because I described the black eyes of the aliens inside there craft that I must have been lying or it was a screen memory. In his criteria the aliens were always seen on ther'e ships without the black lens on there eyes. So my story wasn't interesting to him. One night I had just layed down closed my eyes and I felt a vibration and was paralized. This happened BEFORE I was asleep. I was there with my eyes closed knowing I could not move the it felt like I was floating upward. After that I passed out. I must have awoke aboard the ship because I could hardly make out 3 grey type aliens over me. It was so dark I couldnt make out ther'e faces realy well but some light caught one of there eyes. One of them put me back to sleep. That moment I was awake was less than a minute. I would have put it all down for a dream but i woke up the next day with a certain kind of scoop mark. Anyway there are lots of different aliens out there doing lots of different things. In my many years of research I have found there are variables in all the cases. If you are an abductee you can do a guess on someones story. A lot people who are abducted , do an incredible amount of research to try to figure out what's happened to them.

I believe Stan because of some of my own criteria. He had the same puncher/scoop marks as I had in my story above. Other things he has said rings true to me. That being said some people who become "famous" for ther'e abductions start out telling what happned to them, but later on start "adding" new material to keep it going. I'm not saying Stan has done this but I think Billy Meir did some of that later in his life.

One more thing some people have lab rat experiences (like me), and some are treated differently and acually talked to and shown things (contactee).
Some abductees later on in life become contactee's for whatever reason. The experiences can be quite different.

HDRKID

Hi Abnormal Truth:

The day before yesterday I had an interesting experience. After a long trip I went to a sub way. This was to eat a tuna sub and I do not like to eat meat, but I was low on energy. I saw two girls, the first could pass for human, but the second looked like an alien hybrid - like suri. OK, I did not have my camera. Well, who brings a camera into a sub way any way. Too chicken to ask this girl if she knew Stan Romanek, but maybe I will see her again. She perhaps is 1/2 possum. Today I am very sick and coughing up a storm even. Hope I feel better tomorrow, as I have work.

Strange that you talk about the interior of the craft being dark as I remember it being very bright so that it hurt my eyes... Also, cold like meat locker even. Yeah, and with an interesting antiseptic aroma. Hard to describe, a chemical odor that might be close to ammonia. People say that it reminds them of ozone. Hybrids probably know what is going on. Sadly, I had the opportunity to ask one.... Well, I threw it away.