Media Alien Hybrids: The Stan Romanek Story

Abnormaltruth

With all the diffrent shaped craft seen and the variety of aliens reported not everyone will have the same experience. Some sub species of aliens might like it dark in there ships, some may like alittle more light.

As for the hybrid girl, wish you got some pic's of her, would have been cool.

Abnormaltruth

I was wondering why a lot of his photos aren't online, I guess he saves them for his lectures. I wish they were, there's no way I'd be able to go to one since I live so far away and I'd like to see them.

I think I need to do more reading on him.
Hi Abnormal Truth:

The day before yesterday I had an interesting experience. After a long trip I went to a sub way. This was to eat a tuna sub and I do not like to eat meat, but I was low on energy. I saw two girls, the first could pass for human, but the second looked like an alien hybrid - like suri. OK, I did not have my camera. Well, who brings a camera into a sub way any way. Too chicken to ask this girl if she knew Stan Romanek, but maybe I will see her again. She perhaps is 1/2 possum. Today I am very sick and coughing up a storm even. Hope I feel better tomorrow, as I have work.

Strange that you talk about the interior of the craft being dark as I remember it being very bright so that it hurt my eyes... Also, cold like meat locker even. Yeah, and with an interesting antiseptic aroma. Hard to describe, a chemical odor that might be close to ammonia. People say that it reminds them of ozone. Hybrids probably know what is going on. Sadly, I had the opportunity to ask one.... Well, I threw it away.

Im not sure where I was but I was laying down in a very dark room I couldnt even see the walls. I assume I was in a craft of some sort.
I'd like to make a point criteria. If you say well when im taken the room was well lit, so if any one else says its a dark room than they must
be mistaken you are wrong. There are so many different aliens some who visit are rare and some are very prevalent like the short greys.
There are many sub-species having ther own agendas while working together on another agenda. If these beings are all hyper dimensional
then it's even more vastly more complicated than that.