Alien Infiltration

trekie4ever

My experience was more along the lines of possession. I made a topic about it but am on my phone mostly so it is hard to go through my history. I think it is titled "MPD, schizophrenia, or legit possession." She has since been seeing counseling and claims to be better. But the cold look in her eyes is gone.

I'm juggling with the idea that demons taught in my Christian-based faith may be the aliens spoken about. That's all

I know the main aliens have their own 'races' like we have blacks, whites, hispanics, etc. Theirs is more of a combo of skin color and texture, and sometimes look. Some of the aliens look more reptilian than others but the reason why they are considered 'reptilian' is due to their skin look and texture up close.

The Reptilian recovered at Kecksburg was from a different faction that had its ship destroyed and used an escape pod type craft to get here. It looked more Reptilian, the ones that implant people have less reptilian features but large slit like eyes, 7ft tall heavily muscular and proportioned and have orangish-yellow skin with the lizard texture feel. They are also bald completely.

BlastTyrant

My experience was more along the lines of possession. I made a topic about it but am on my phone mostly so it is hard to go through my history. I think it is titled "MPD, schizophrenia, or legit possession." She has since been seeing counseling and claims to be better. But the cold look in her eyes is gone.

I'm juggling with the idea that demons taught in my Christian-based faith may be the aliens spoken about. That's all
People say Aliens are demons but i believe that to be far from the truth, Aliens are a seperate entity all together, Whether or not demons are actually like they are portraid in the bible and through media "people believe less" or another breed of ET we will never know till we pass or until the truth is told but passing on is a more likely scenario before the catholic church spilling the beans.

HDRKID

From what I have heard, hybrids wish to live among us. This might happen very soon.

animebarbie_270x207.jpg

As I promised I would post more information on my investigation into the alien infiltration of our society here on Earth. Well I have found out a bit more information on both their society, their goals and I think a few locations of interest to them.

The first bit of information I discovered is that the main group of aliens are mostly amphibious in nature; having been evolving on a slightly hotter world with swamps and jungles with lots of rivers and lakes. Their skin colors, textures and appearances vary, some due to natural evolution (like we have blacks, whites, etc.) I am certain they went through their own periods of racial discrimination and segregation like we have on Earth. They enjoy water; thats why they seem to land on oceans and rivers.

Someone told me a thing in their society is how they find a mating partner. I was told it's kinda like African tribal societies; the larger/heavier the partner the more he/she is worth. Anyone ever meet a fat alien?

Lots have posted about their hybridization program, I am aware of the full details of this program. Its NOT a DNA based interbreeding program; it would be impossible genetically to interbreed two completely different species. Can we interbreed a donkey with an oak tree? Their DNA/RNA structure would be so wildly different in terms of helix structure, chromosome patterns, etc it would be impossible. The program is actually VERY different.

The Main Program was originally intended to upload their minds into human bodies either before or shortly after birth in order to better observe human society. Some are programmed to think and believe they are human while others become fully aware of their true nature later on. This has had the unintended side effect of advancing our society several times most notably during the computer revolution and information revolution that's still going on. They do these in locations focused in Europe, North/South America and Asia including Australia. They learned to better hide their program after they abducted a pregnant woman who worked for the Government here in the US. one of the alien infiltrators was captured and interrogated during the 70s and 80s with multiple operations going on in secret to catch more. Since then; the aliens decided to slow down their program and focus on families with little to none government/military connections. The families selected are tracked and have a couple family members uploaded with alien minds after every generation or so. If one upload does well then the aliens will likely do it again.

Here is a MAJOR piece of information. These aliens are NOWHERE near a unified species. They have different nations/factions that act in their own interest as well as other sentient robotic races and uplifted animal species from their homeworld that act in their own interests as well. Imagine the beuacracy and red tape involved in running an interstellar empire of near trillions. Hell we have tons of red tape involved in running the United States. The EU has lots of problems in running itself (this is why a NWO in reality will NEVER work out). These factions all have different goals and mindsets for themselves. The VAST majority are either unaware, or simply are uninterested in Earth. I am aware of a couple factions including a faction of the Grey bio-robots that rebelled and a faction that has allied and remained loyal to their Reptilian/Amphibian masters.

Earth is the ONLY world they encountered that has intelligent life which evolved independently that I am aware of. I don't think they found others.

I am certain that the human aliens/ the blonde types are actually humans which have been taken from several locations on Earth during ancient times but were extremely advanced for their times. These groups of humans were taken to another world similar to Earth or somewhere else (maybe a gigantic space station near another star thats designed to simulate Earth) and taught how to use various types of technology and to create their own. Thats why I think they have Grey types working for them as well as other "Reptilian" alien factions.

The independent Greys are merely biological robots that rebelled against their masters; however some stayed loyal to certain factions. The main Reptilian faction that is involved with Earth has a small faction of Grey robots still loyal or still allied with them. There is another faction of Grey bio-robots thats independent from the others but they do not conflict with either faction. The human-alien faction is likely allied or at peace with the independent Greys and the Reptilian/Amphibian faction.

They are not interested in Earth as a colony world as space and star systems are FULL of resources and living space. Also they have the tech to terraform (or alienform) worlds to their standards, mine asteroids, gas giants and build gigantic space colonies. Evidence of large megastructures or mining operations can be discovered in forming star systems with vanishing dust clouds, the Orion Nebula and extremely dark exoplanets that radiate heat.

Their technology isnt perfect and is prone to malfunction like ours. Their gravity drives can fail which causes them to crash. They have a couple mobile outposts here in the Solar System thats hidden behind asteroids and some moons.

The aliens and human-aliens are prone to emotions as they can be happy, sad, angry, pissed or neutral.

I think the reason why they look rather humanoid instead of being multi-tentacled aliens as different biochemistry would have is due to the fact that I believe comets could have traveled between various systems with similar microbial life and structure. These comets would allow other planets to have parallel evolution.

Unless of course alien life evolves on a world with a chlorine atmosphere or in Titan like conditions.