Alien Invasion...Real or Faked

TnWatchdog

Some think we will see an alien invasion sooner than later but would it be real or manufactured? Either way the people will be screaming for a world leader that can save humanity. Of course if faked an EMP could be used, viruses or chemtrail poisons could reduce the population of the world...blame it on those mean aliens. Who knows but it is an interesting subject. Post your thoughts and videos you run across on the subject. No right or wrong here because only the aliens know for sure.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Manufactured. Yes, sadly, any time we see a UFO or alien claim, we always have to watch out for hoaxes. Never thought of using them to control people, though.

BlastTyrant

I do suppose i could see a E.T. Attack used as a False Flag event, potentially like you stated TN a EMP is unleashed and at the same time of the outage have a "UFO" or a few fly over, it would be a great way to take out Points of Interest without any 2nd thought of it being the government.

Really if you think about it, we have always been shown and taught that Aliens and UFO's are evil, from the early 1987 War of the Worlds to even the most Recent of movies like Dark Skies.

If they did do something like this, most people wouldn't have a second thought of believing it due to how much we have been told and shown of Aliens being Evil.

it could even be something as simple as releasing a virus into the water source's around America and claiming a "mysterious object" crash landed and leaked a "mysterious substance" BOOM people start to drop like fly's and the world believes it was because of Aliens.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think it was Walt that posted a link to a video on YouTube about an alien interview with an alien named Airl, survivor of the Roswell crash. The interview was done by Matilda O'Donnel MacElroy. Apparently Airl was able to telepathically communicate. I listened to the whole 4 hour interview. I loved it. It's a much better historical version about where we came from than what the bible tells us.

Personally, I think we have been invaded by the domain. They are in control now. But what they have to offer is a hell of a lot better than anything we have here on Earth. So do you want to believe in God? Forget that! We are the Gods!

I think an invasion is happening. From research I have done over the years I have found out that a lot of pregnant women have been abducted and their children later on exhibited larger IQs; not only that but a lot of these children are excelling in science, math, engineering and even military studies. Air Force OSI investigated such an abduction in the 80s and tracked down the biological father who father another child with a different woman who was also abducted. They determined that the aliens involved are doing this to upload their consciousnesses into children so they can infiltrate human society easily. The news was alarming to Reagan which was why he gave several of the 'alien threat' speeches. The biological father was human biologically but is a human upload. The government released him on Reagans orders.

TnWatchdog

There is an alien invasion happening right now, and it's manufactured. Only thing is, they're from central America, not outer space. They are carrying diseases though.
Your comment reminded me of an article I read...you are right about the invasion.
USA Being Fundamentally Transformed to Estados Unidos of Central America

By Judi McLeodFull Story
cover071114.jpg

We now all know the Countdown to the Fundamental Transformation of America: First Barack Hussein Obama successfully hid his own true identity, then after six years proved there was no way to unearth the documents that would prove his identity—BHO stole the identity of the USA by transforming it into a country without borders.

IroncladMarshmallow

There is an alien invasion happening right now, and it's manufactured. Only thing is, they're from central America, not outer space. They are carrying diseases though.
Your comment reminded me of an article I read...you are right about the invasion.
USA Being Fundamentally Transformed to Estados Unidos of Central America

By Judi McLeodFull Story
cover071114.jpg

We now all know the Countdown to the Fundamental Transformation of America: First Barack Hussein Obama successfully hid his own true identity, then after six years proved there was no way to unearth the documents that would prove his identity—BHO stole the identity of the USA by transforming it into a country without borders.
If millions of armed people marched on DC with the intention of throwing out the traitors, they wouldn't be able to stop us.