Alien invasion

HDRKID

This is an interesting movie. It talks about an invasion. Aliens are seen as an invasive species. Kind of like red ants in the southern US and it ask as question of if we could survive. Hard for us to even imagine. Most of us rate our chances as poor. Still, the human will lives on. What would we do if we did face an alien invasion.

Samstwitch

Excellent film! The question is...Is this really a (government sponsored) message to humankind on planet earth on what to do if we are invaded by extraterrestrials? The U.S. government knows full and well that aliens are visiting earth, and the government is secretly involved to a large degree. Perhaps this film is part of an effort to educate humans, to teach them what to do IF an invasion scenario occurs.

In my studies of alien abductions, I fully believe aliens are a threat to mankind in that they have been hybriding with unwilling humans for decades.

Offhand, I do not think the planet will be invaded, but I cannot say it's an impossible scenario. :eek:

The information in this film on how to win a war could also be used if America was invaded by a foreign country.

Excellent film! The question is...Is this really a (government sponsored) message to humankind on planet earth on what to do if we are invaded by extraterrestrials? The U.S. government knows full and well that aliens are visiting earth, and the government is secretly involved to a large degree. Perhaps this film is part of an effort to educate humans, to teach them what to do IF an invasion scenario occurs.

In my studies of alien abductions, I fully believe aliens are a threat to mankind in that they have been hybriding with unwilling humans for decades.

Offhand, I do not think the planet will be invaded, but I cannot say it's an impossible scenario. :eek:

The information in this film on how to win a war could also be used if America was invaded by a foreign country.

There is a truth to the hybridization aspect but its not the typical hybridization of merging two different DNA/RNA strands. Rather its more of the upload of alien minds into human bodies while said human is still in the womb. Pay attention to some aspects of abduction accounts of pregnant women and how their kids grow up with increased intelligence and knowledge but are 'programmed' to believe they are human.

I do not think the aliens are hostile; rather they operate on a completely different and ALIEN set of moral and ethical standards than we do.

I have however done a future life progression with a few older friends of mine who told me that there was alien contact by 2020-2030. All did feel that the aliens intentions were hostile; I will post about this in another thread.

Samstwitch

There is hybridization between humans and extraterrestrials. There are many books on the subject, but the two that I recommend on this matter are The Threat by Dr. David M. Jacobs and Raechels Eyes by Helen Littrel.

I have also read accounts of human souls being transferred into a black box (by Greys), and then transferred into a human cloned body or human fetus.

Genetic hybridization is impossible unless you manipulate both strands of DNA, RNA, and the entire genome of both species you plan on breeding together. Aliens have a different biochemistry, vastly different DNA, and everything else. We have more genetically in common with an oak tree than we do a Grey or a Reptilian. Thats why its easier to simply upload a mind into a human body and vice versa.

Octavusprime

Genetic hybridization is impossible unless you manipulate both strands of DNA, RNA, and the entire genome of both species you plan on breeding together. Aliens have a different biochemistry, vastly different DNA, and everything else. We have more genetically in common with an oak tree than we do a Grey or a Reptilian. Thats why its easier to simply upload a mind into a human body and vice versa.

This is assuming they are a different species. I've heard of one theory that greys are really humans from the very distant future. If so they could easily interbreed.

But you are correct that they probably have very different genomes possibly with different DNA structures entirely. Hybrids would likely be sterile as a mule.

Jeremiah

This is assuming they are a different species. I've heard of one theory that greys are really humans from the very distant future. If so they could easily interbreed.

But you are correct that they probably have very different genomes possibly with different DNA structures entirely. Hybrids would likely be sterile as a mule.
Remember you're all basing this on what WE know about DNA and science/medicine in general. If they have the technology to travel here, there's a good chance they're way more advanced than we are in a lot of ways. Remember not too long ago we all thought the earth was flat.;)

They probably thought about the same about their homeworld at one point too. They likely had competition aka-WAR They also do not think of what they do is hostile since it seems normal to them. Would a chimp think we are hostile for putting implants in their brains?

TnWatchdog

This is an interesting movie. It talks about an invasion. Aliens are seen as an invasive species. Kind of like red ants in the southern US and it ask as question of if we could survive. Hard for us to even imagine. Most of us rate our chances as poor. Still, the human will lives on. What would we do if we did face an alien invasion.
This is a very interesting vid...I had my chips and dip in hand. They make a statement that if an invasion or other disaster were to hit, only 30% would survive. Most people are dependent on ATMs, grocery stores, electricity, etc. so most are not prepared to survive and won't. We all need at least a 90-day prepper stash...as an insurance policy you will be able to collect on.

Minita

NO way i totally disagree that aliens would ever invade us or this planet. You see, they have been coming on this planet ever since we were apes. There are carvings in caves with aliens in space suits that too drawn thousands and thousands of years ago. How is it possible it to be there without they coming here. If they wanted to invade this planet they would have done it in a matter of time long ago, but they don't want to. There are plenty of suitable life supporting planets out there.