Alien Message to Mankind: "Do You Wish That We Show Up?"

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I would feel like I was cheated or something like that...all the anticipation of an alien disclosure, in my lifetime, only to witness the arrival of the Teletubbies. lol What a let down.
@TnWatchdog - Do you not like the Teletubbies or anything like them? If not, come on now! What's not to like about benevolent-sounding beings? Yeah, I know my ideas might sound funny at first, but even Albert Einstein was ridiculed when he first came out with his outside-the-box theories, was he not?
Breaking news they have landed and plan to take over the world. Oh my...save yourselves!
View attachment 1831
ROTFLMAO! :ROFLMAO:

I'm thinking they look somewhat similar to that image, but much cuter. For a better picture, see my drawing here: Teletubby Look-Alikes | Paranormalis No noses or ears, and bigger eyes (sort of like owls).

I know it's only of one alien, but who cares?

TnWatchdog

We may not get a Teletubby alien disclosure but what if we got the cast offs from an alien civilization? Once on earth they would spread like the plague. Beware of the Zanti Misfits...there will be hell to pay!

JasperMoon

I've been waiting for quite awhile. Thought you were going to land in Geneva a few weeks ago, but no. So, if you change your minds I'll be waiting!

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Yes, please turn up.

Somewhere nice and busy like Washington DC, New York or London - harder for the Reptilian agenda to cover things up in those sort of places.

Try and float in sky for a day or so first too, before landing. There'll be no denying that then.

I promise there will be no mass panics or chaos Infact you'll all be forgotten about a couple of days later.

PS. Try not to clash with any 'Soaps' or no one will even care you're here! :)