Alien Technology Conspiracy Theory

Falkon303

Ok, so I was watching Hangar 1 (mufon series), and the particular episode I was watching was talking about how a ufo reportedly screwed up a nuclear weapons site and made it go haywire. So I was thinking about how this ties in mayb to alien technology, and then I think something clicked (or it's just a great conspiracy theory) - Aliens maybe HAVE been giving us new technology, BUT only for the reason of being able to dominate us once it has become an integral part of our civilization because they can more easily do things (like control nuclear weapons), once we are using that system. Anyways, just a theory, but I think it makes sense. Would love to hear thoughts on it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok, so I was watching Hangar 1 (mufon series), and the particular episode I was watching was talking about how a ufo reportedly screwed up a nuclear weapons site and made it go haywire. So I was thinking about how this ties in mayb to alien technology, and then I think something clicked (or it's just a great conspiracy theory) - Aliens maybe HAVE been giving us new technology, BUT only for the reason of being able to dominate us once it has become an integral part of our civilization because they can more easily do things (like control nuclear weapons), once we are using that system. Anyways, just a theory, but I think it makes sense. Would love to hear thoughts on it.

It would be easier for them to dominate us right now while we're weak. I think aliens are curious but have shown that they do not want to interfere too much because they are trying to be elusive.