Alien Video from Nuevo, Laredo Mexico

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
A skinny, pink, alien supposedly climbed a wall and stared at a family in Nuevo, Laredo, Mexico this month, 2015.

Investigation starts at 1:14. The family heard a noise outside, so they brought their cell phone camera and took a look. Alien is at 1:38.

The legs look human, but the rest is strange.

Do you think this is just a hoax done with video editing, or could this be the real deal?

Here's my question: Why would you automatically start recording a video just because you heard something outside?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
One thing I noticed is that the head turns back to human size once the alien reaches the roof. This is most likely a hoax.

TnWatchdog

One thing I noticed is that the head turns back to human size once the alien reaches the roof. This is most likely a hoax.
I think you are right as it looks like a guy's head when it turns. I believe there is a special place in hell for hoaxers, or there should be. I wish a UFO would land in Times Square and a bunch of aliens peacefully run around greeting people and posing for pictures before taking off.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think you are right as it looks like a guy's head when it turns. I believe there is a special place in hell for hoaxers, or there should be. I wish a UFO would land in Times Square and a bunch of aliens peacefully run around greeting people and posing for pictures before taking off.

I was hopeful, but it looks too much like either a video manipulation job or the angle of the camera combined with light glare causing an illusion. Sigh.