Debate Aliens Returning this year

Derrick C.

ok serious question/debate here what do you think will happen when Aliens return will they try and help us or are we all screwed? me personally i think they have always been helping us all along and will reveal themselves/show up when we are ready :). please comment and or discuss thanks

TimeFlipper

Iam of the belief that the aliens are here, and have been for many many years.
All of the negative things we hear about them were first started by the news media, being sensationalistic in order to sell their newspapers..

It is possible that unfriendly aliens are here with us attempting to disrupt our everyday lives, but mostly i believe its the friendly aliens that have been helping us out for centuries, and will continue to do so until we become a threat to the dimension that we live in..

Derrick C.

All of the negative things we hear about them were first started by the news media, being sensationalistic in order to sell their newspapers..

It is possible that unfriendly aliens are here with us attempting to disrupt our everyday lives, but mostly i believe its the friendly aliens that have been helping us out for centuries, and will continue to do so until we become a threat to the dimension that we live in..
very true that def seems like the actual truth not what the media has been feeding everyone about them for years

I also believe your right.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I would say that some of the more influential species that live among us are probably neutral, neither for us or against us, possibly impassive. If they wanted to take over then they could have done centuries, millennia ago when we were in no position to fight back. They have an agenda for sure but us existing, coexisting with/separate to them is obviously part of it.

I would imagine that one race wiping another out is against the galactic rules and would bring about retribution by the others so it would be much easier to influence us from a distance, not quite so obvious or detectable... or easier to turn a blind eye to.

If they wanted us dead, we would be. If they were here to help, they would have introduced themselves.

owlcool

We are likely a resource used to be exploited.
The most likely reason I can see aliens to come to earth would be to get a sort of resource or cure, something I am wagering is within Humans, or produced exclusively by Humans.

Otherwise Aliens would have wiped us out, ignored us, or wiped us out and replaced us with their advanced technology.

But it is even more likely Aliens have no reason to come to Earth, and the majority of "sightings" and "evidence" is fake.

The rest could be mistaken sightings, illusions and finally Lost Aliens finding landmarks to traverse from, the last remaining reason Aliens would come to Earth.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
ok serious question/debate here what do you think will happen when Aliens return will they try and help us or are we all screwed? me personally i think they have always been helping us all along and will reveal themselves/show up when we are ready :). please comment and or discuss thanks

Aliens have already been observing. Just like time travelers, there is no reason to believe they are super heroes and here to help us, though. But who really knows? Perhaps some have and some are more hostile.

Derrick C.

The most likely reason I can see aliens to come to earth would be to get a sort of resource or cure, something I am wagering is within Humans, or produced exclusively by Humans.

Otherwise Aliens would have wiped us out, ignored us, or wiped us out and replaced us with their advanced technology.

But it is even more likely Aliens have no reason to come to Earth, and the majority of "sightings" and "evidence" is fake.

The rest could be mistaken sightings, illusions and finally Lost Aliens finding landmarks to traverse from, the last remaining reason Aliens would come to Earth.

a majority of UFO/Alien sightings fake LOL ROFL, how long have you been living under your rock? all of them except for a few are real and Aliens have been visting us for a long time, and its only a short amount of time before they return and shock the h(e)ll out of skeptics like yourself :p:D:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

TnWatchdog

a majority of UFO/Alien sightings fake LOL ROFL, how long have you been living under your rock? all of them except for a few are real and Aliens have been visting us for a long time, and its only a short amount of time before they return and shock the h(e)ll out of skeptics like yourself :p:D:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Yes Derrick...Aliens have been with us for a long time.
flintstones_L23.jpg

Poison Pen

And what ones are real? People generally have a right to be skeptical. There as been so much hoaxing and dishonesty that its hard to know whats real and what is not. I am of the opinion that just because it cannot be explained away in natural terms does not mean that its alien. I also believe that if there were aliens here why hide? I mean their technology is suppose to be further advanced than our own so they should not have anything to fear. Owl cool is most likely right a lot of it is mistaken identity I believe they call it "Pareidolia".