All the weather and events you missed in the last two months.

TnWatchdog

A wild vid for sure. With all the earth changes going on, it looks like we are screwed...to say it politely. That fire-tornado is a strange one...blow it down and burn it up at the same time. We need to post more weather related vids like this one. I think the governments of the world know what's coming and plan to keep us in the dark.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
After 59 inches of rain, 70% of Venice is under water

101212.Venice.flood.jpg

ORIGINAL CAPTION: People sit at the table of a bar in a flooded St. Mark's Square today after high tides have flooded the romantic city in Italy. (AP)

101212.Venice.flood.pub.jpg

ORIGINAL CAPTION: People take a coffee break in a flooded shop as rainfall reached 59inches in Venice. (AP)

101212.Venice.flood.chairs.jpg

ORIGINAL CAPTION: Washed out: The view towards St Mark's Basin looks a little different from normal. More than 70 per cent of Venice has been left flooded after the city was hit by a high tide. (Getty)

101212.Venice.tower.jpg

ORIGINAL CAPTION: 70per cent of central Venice was underwater today. (EPA)

101212.Venice.green.bags.jpg

ORIGINAL CAPTION: Parents carry their children and possessions wrapped in carrier bags in a small street today. (AFP / Getty)

Samstwitch

gty_yangtze_river_dm_120907_wblog.jpg

About the Chinese Yangtze River turning RED...here's what Bible Prophecy says in Revelation about the Last Days...

Revelation 16:3: "The second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it became blood like that of a dead man; and every living thing in the sea died."
Here's an article about the Yangtze River turning red, however, it doesn't say anything about living things dying. I do believe it's a Scripture-related sign or omen though: Yangtze River Turns Red and Turns Up a Mystery

With regards to the strange weather in that video (very scary), Jesus described what would happen in the Last Days...in an excerpt He said:

Luke 21:25-26: “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
I believe we are living in the Last Days and the extreme weather is a 'sign of the times'.

titorite

personally I think that one was an artificial algae bloom...

Russ George proved this sort of thing was possible with his eco terrorism.

titorite

3 days of darkness... or light... depending on where you are on the planet...

No electricity for those days...

2012 cometh.

just in time for christmas.

Stock up on water yall....

BlastTyrant

Actually been fairly normal this year for temps and weather wise, last year was oddly warm but this ear is normal for us