Allow me to tell you a story about me. "very long"

BlastTyrant

l_bb58607d201f83f94bfb5ee859344be3.jpg Here is some background on me and my expierences it fits best in this category, so if you feel like a read here you go!

So i was born in Rock springs, Wyoming where from a young age i had the priveledge of witnessing parnormal activity, what i remember from the experience's seeing as i was very young was waking up to our cats acting like there being beaten and chased to having all our cabnets and doors wide open when we woke up. Now at my age "3-8" i had no idea what was going on i remember occasionally waking up to severe cold chills and my bathroom light going on and off, i never recall actually seeing anything though.

Fast forward a bit to our move to Minnesota, we had moved to my grandpas farm in Dalbo with my uncle and cousin. One of the main things that still sticks with me is late at night me and my cousin use to stay awake and watch the "dissapering car" we called it this cause every night it would drive by and once it got to the tree at the end of our driveway it would dissapear completly, i remember staying awake just to watch it, we never had much happen here, but due to family problems we were forced to move to Princeton.

Now princeton is a place that to this day sticks with me, from the day we moved into our apartment weird things happened, i remember no matter where i went at night i would be followed by a shadow person, i was afraid to turn my lights off completely "till this day i still have to sleep with the TV on" due to seeing it peek around corners and make scratching noises, it was never a full grown figure ether he could change shapes and sizes to go from being as tall as a adult to as small as a child or house cat. But no matter where i went it followed me, this area will come up a bit later as well.

Now i do not consider my self a sensitive or have any powers, i am very open minded so perhaps that lets me see things in a different light than most. But it all unravels fully when we move to Coon Rapids.

Coon rapids, Minnesota my home to this day, this city has left a permanent mark in my mind with the paranormal, We moved here from Princeton into a Apt. I was half way through middle school when we moved here, it was a hard transition going from a small town to a fairly large city. I wasnt accepted at school i had wrestled in princeton even went state and won 1st place but due to my smaller size i wasnt allowed in sports here. I was fairly quiet and had little to no friends, we had moved into a 3 bedroom 1 bath apartment actually fairly close to my house now all was fine for awhile but i started noticing strange things occuring. I hadnt seen the Shadow man in awhile now so i was a little more comfortable with night time.

Perhaps one of my lingering and sticking memorys to this day was one night i had woke up and recall seeing something in my closet, i remember it perfectly i woke up as i had fell asleep with a Star Wars movie in and instantly my attention was thrown to my closet were i seen the perfect figure of something "later in a dream i find out what i had seen" i recall being so terrified i couldnt speak or move shortly after seeing it everything went black and i woke up with only a slight recolection of the night in my mind.

After that night i started having dreams about our apartment in princeton, they would be me walking around the apt and strange things happening, someone following me and being woke up to lights flickering and sounding like someone was in our kitchen and running down the hallways it always involved me and usually no one else, So came back my paranoia of the night.

Now my mom had got a pay raise so we were able to finally get a house, so we found a nice House with a big garage just down the road from where we were living at the time. Everything was great but from day one of seeing the house i got a bad feeling from the attic, but putting that aside everything went great with the move and that year we were in a new House.

Time went by and im a screw off in high school and having to go to a Alternative school to Graduate at the age of 20. Shortly after me and a few friends were getting drunk in my garage when we decided to dig out the old oil pit, why we decided to do it who knows but shortly after we started i notice what seems to be a screaming face appear in one of the windows of the garage a friend of mine had also noticed but didnt want to say anything, as we kept going we noticed the garage got colder and colder as we dug and we would hear sounds and see fast moving shadows, so drunk and bored we went to bed not thinking about it.

Im sure being passed out drunk kept us from seeing or hearing anything that night, but we went on as normal the next day with nothing going on. Later that night we start seeing something walk around the house " many many people have witnessed this and even attempted to chase it" so we go outside to explore and it was early december so there was a light dusting of snow on the ground but no footprints were to be seen, so we think nothing of it just our imaginations. Then i remember going upstairs and holding my little brother while talking to my mom and noticing out of the corner of my eye a face staring at me from the window, now as you can imagine this scared the whole hell out of me, so we freak out and call the police, needless to say they didnt find anyone.

This isnt the first time i seen the appiration of the man, he has made him self very well known. Shortly after seeing the face lookin at me i was sitting out in my car talking to my cousin and i happen to look in my mirror and a figure walks past my car full figure i believed him to be 100% real, he looks at me and i recognize the face from the window and he continues walking and i froze i hung up on my cousin called the cops and as i went to run in i notice 2 while shoes walking to the garage no person just shoes, again police find nothing but in cleaning spree we fill the oil pit.

This repeated but with different events happening we got drunk and tried to be tough guys and dig out the oil pit but every time we are met with supernatural forces from a friend being pulled into the hole to a girl being grabbed by the ankle to our door being knocked down by a unseen force. Eventually we covered it and it is a off limits area to this day. In the middle of all of this i started having very very strange dreams, very vivid realistic dreams. I dreamt of princeton and the apt and very odd perculiar things happening. Then the dream that makes me scared to this day, what i had seen in my closet that night years back.

I had went to bed a bit late from playing Diablo 2, i went to bed uneasy i felt weird but i was tired enough to not care. then the dream came where i was walking to my bedroom i put The empire strikes back in my VHS player and fell asleep, im watching me do this in my dream and then the moment i woke up i went back into my now wakening body and like before i was drawn to look into the closet and what i see is the face of a Grey looking at me, it didnt blink just tilted its head slightly now and then then i black out and wake up panicked in my room.

That vision opened new doors to me for a good year i start dreaming of the shadow person watching me while i sleep, i have dreams of being pulled out of bed viciously and i feel forces keeping me awake at night by breathing on me and moving my bed. and for a good year i received no sleep, this happens now and then to this day but not to the degree it did for that year.

This opened my study into all things paranormal i wanted to know what was happening why it was and if i could find out who was doing it, to this day i havent truly found my answers but i am more mentally prepared for it and it dosent bother me as much, so long as the oil pit is covered he sleeps and we are ok. Lately as my studys continue my dreams are becoming more, i dont wanna say prophet like but thats what it seems like to me. One dream was i was living in Princeton again and bright lights were shinning through my windows and i got scared and hid in the cabinets in the kitchen, "i am now 5'10 240 pounds how on earth i fit in a kitchen cabinet is beyond me" but i was drawn out by a polite and gentle creature and brought into a massive room where they explained to me that only so many were chosen to live among them while the wars raged, i remember looking for my mom and little brother and not finding them, so i started doing situps to pass the time lol.

I have had a few like that now, one lately scared me a bit more than normal, i was laying in bed and felt something lay behind me and put its hand over my shoulder and whipser in my ear "What Are You Made of" at that point i panic and try getting it off my back, i woke up with that ecoing in my head and for a few days after that i could feel the cold long finger touch of his hand on my shoulder.

I have many more storys and expierences i would be willing to share if anyone likes, and i greatly applaud you if you made it through all of that and my bad grammer and spelling i appreciate it and thank you for reading my story.

Samstwitch

About one-third of the way through your story, I began wondering if you were an abductee. Then way further on in the story you said, "...what i see is the face of a Grey looking at me".

My assessment is that you might be the victim of alien abductions. There are many things in your story that makes me think it's a possibility to investigate further. I've read many books by the top experts on alien abductions. I've read many case studies that have been published.

My advice is to take the online Questionnaire by Dr. David M. Jacobs, who is IMO the best leading expert on the subject. Here is the link: International Center for Abduction Research

I'm interested in what you will find out. If you don't mind, please keep us posted. If you'd rather not, I understand and respect your privacy.

~Sam~

BlastTyrant

I'm not sure about the Abduction theory, i have thought about it my self and i my self am nothing special for the ET's to be looking at. Just the other night i Dreamt about being forced on a table and having the surgeons work on my Liver i believe is what it was, but i recall actually feeling pain in my foot and they had put there hands over my mouth to stop the pain.

As far as i can tell the only experiences with Grey's i have had is in 3 dreams i have had and they can easily be chalked up to imagination, i have had 0 physical signs of being abducted and there is no proof other wise "strange lights,lawn circles...etc....etc, but i will defanitly take the test.

BlastTyrant

I have been reading books on abductions for awhile now lol since the dream where i remembered seeing the Grey its been a hobby ontop of my Ghost hunting.

BlastTyrant

i have not right now i am reading The Custodians by Dolores Cannon and i have read the likes of Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs, Alien Abductions by terry matheson, Aliens in America, etc etc etc. i have heard that David jacobs has more of a darker side to it than other authors do. I have it in my cart when i get a little extra money i will order it and take a peak.

Samstwitch

Dr. Jacobs research is very dark, as writes about the true experiences of abductees. His research is very clean and uncontaminated. He's the top expert in his field on this subject. The outcome of his research is not pleasant. When you read, The Threat, towards the end it may seem as if he's a bit crazy in his analysis. I thought so too many years ago, but after years or researching myself, I've re-read it since, and I assure you his assessments are accurate. They just seem very far out to people who are not in the field, so to speak.

I have not read the books you named. I've read other ones, but not those.