Alternate Singapore

Himalayan Hermit

This might just be a good tea/coffee break story, but I have been thinking about experimenting with parallel timelines lately and last night I dreamt that my company has transferred me to Singapore (not to my delight) and when I reached the office area in my car - I noticed that there was barely anyone in sight. The area was all barren and rural and not built up. There were no skyscrapers or buildings, that surround most of Singapore. I remember trying very hard to find someone or even find anything to eat or place to park.
Weird stuff!

Miscellaneous

Maybe I should start asking my dream interpreter friends from a dream forum to join paranormalis to give some insight to the dreamers. Some people are also posting their dream on paranormalis too. Not be mean but it doesn't mean that you dreamed of something doesn't mean that it's something 'paranormal' because 99% of the time, the dream actually implies to the dreamer in more ways than one. Be careful what you choose to believe as it is very easy to be caught up in something that may not be true. So I won't dissuade you into thinking that the dream means something different.

:unsure: I'm PMing Superman1 and Batman/Gus Who or maybe Varzandeh from said site. Those three frequent the dream forum where I go to sometimes and are seasoned dream interpreters. Better than I am.

Miscellaneous

I'm laughing so hard right now. Because Superman1 is online and I can see him viewing his inbox. The PM I sent is really funny... Hahahaha :ROFLMAO:

@Himalayan Hermit Yeah. Sorry if I sounded mean. I'm just fed up with members in paranormalis who think their dream has paranormal occurrences when it might not be so. Like viewing 'alternate timelines,' 'shifted reality' etc. Like I know paranormalis is mainly about discussing time travel and stuff but I feel like the dreamers are posting their dreams in the wrong forum or at least in a misunderstood way perhaps.

Himalayan Hermit

I'm laughing so hard right now. Because Superman1 is online and I can see him viewing his inbox. The PM I sent is really funny... Hahahaha :ROFLMAO:

@Himalayan Hermit Yeah. Sorry if I sounded mean. I'm just fed up with members in paranormalis who think their dream has paranormal occurrences when it might not be so. Like viewing 'alternate timelines,' 'shifted reality' etc. Like I know paranormalis is mainly about discussing time travel and stuff but I feel like the dreamers are posting their dreams in the wrong forum or at least in a misunderstood way perhaps.
I think it's OK for folks to share experiences as long as it's not totally OFF the wall. Anyways, all good here :D

Superman1

By request of Miss Miscellaneous, this looks like a job for Superman. :cool:
I hope you don't mind, Himalayan Hermit, if I try to offer a possible alternative interpretation of your dream:

Your thought of parallel timelines might have made your dream about a parallel life you can lead, a different way or direction you might want. Or one you see you don't want.

Perhaps this was about your work, if it might be going how you don't like, maybe not going anywhere as nothing was built up.
It might even feel foreign because of this or far away from you, if you find it unfulfilling, and maybe has no place for you.
That answer seems a bit too negative and drastic though.

An alternative view is (see what I did there?:rolleyes:) it could be what you want to do.
Does Singapore mean success, or a growing city? And you want to build this up. That can be why nothing was there yet, nor your place in it.

In alternative 3 you didn't like the transfer, of your company, and no one was in sight could mean human company was missing in this area is what you didn't like.
It was barren, not built up, but might mean you wanted to build this up.
As you had to try very hard to find fulfilment. And can no place to park mean you are going non stop in work, if Singapore means a very busy place and might feel foreign again?
Could it mean work taking over your social life, which no one likes?
You even started with: This might just be a good tea/coffee break story, which is a social idea. But I might be reading too much into it.

Last edited:

Himalayan Hermit

By request of Miss Miscellaneous, this looks like a job for Superman. :cool:
I hope you don't mind, Himalayan Hermit, if I try to offer a possible alternative interpretation of your dream:

Your thought of parallel timelines might have made your dream about a parallel life you can lead, a different way or direction you might want. Or one you see you don't want.

Perhaps this was about your work, if it might be going how you don't like, maybe not going anywhere as nothing was built up.
It might even feel foreign because of this or far away from you, if you find it unfulfilling, and maybe has no place for you.
That answer seems a bit too negative and drastic though.

An alternative view is (see what I did there?:rolleyes:) it could be what you want to do.
Does Singapore mean success, or a growing city? And you want to build this up. That can be why nothing was there yet, nor your place in it.

Unless, for alternative 3, maybe you feel work is taking over your social life.
Awesome interpretations but in my case, they are elegantly incorrect :p
It was based on some wild fantasy I was thinking about that led to it :D

Superman1

Right. I give up. :confused:
It would seem you got the answer: Thinking about experimenting with parallel timelines, realizing: How can it be done? Or it's a fantasy. Which was not delightful.(y)
On fifth thought..... :rolleyes: I suspect an underlying meaning of alternatives.

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

Right. I give up. :confused:
Yes you may have the answer there: Thinking about experimenting with parallel timelines realising: How can it be done? Which was not delightful.
I've seen some other users post their dreams here. Why don't you look for more dreamers here, Superman? :headp: