Alternate Timeline Change?

Zeirbah

This isn't anything recent, but it just came to mind today while at school. It was December 25, 2004 and I'd received gifts and all, plus this toy called Magnetix. I was in Tuscon, Arizona for Christmas vacation from Germany to see family. I'd only received one set with red magnets included. The next day, the magnets were a glow in the dark color. I had just turned 7 years old on December 2, 2004 (I was born on December 2, 1997) and even I noticed something not right. This was LOOONG before I found out about the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR), knew about time travel, and alternate timelines. LOOONG before I even joined Paranormalis (I would've been too young)!

This may have been my earliest realization of a different timeline.

Japrim

This isn't anything recent, but it just came to mind today while at school. It was December 25, 2004 and I'd received gifts and all, plus this toy called Magnetix. I was in Tuscon, Arizona for Christmas vacation from Germany to see family. I'd only received one set with red magnets included. The next day, the magnets were a glow in the dark color. I had just turned 7 years old on December 2, 2004 (I was born on December 2, 1997) and even I noticed something not right. This was LOOONG before I found out about the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR), knew about time travel, and alternate timelines. LOOONG before I even joined Paranormalis (I would've been too young)!

Start by eliminating possibilities other than a time line change or jump. Systematically go through every single reasonable possibility and investigate them as thoroughly as possible. Then research any anomalous circumstances that may be related as to induce and infer.

Keep going through this process until the only possibility is that it was subsequent of time travel or whatnot, and you have additional evidence to support it.

That's how you will know. It will be the only thing that makes sense.

TimeFlipper

Start by eliminating possibilities other than a time line change or jump. Systematically go through every single reasonable possibility and investigate them as thoroughly as possible. Then research any anomalous circumstances that may be related as to induce and infer.

Keep going through this process until the only possibility is that it was subsequent of time travel or whatnot, and you have additional evidence to support it.

Excellent reply! :)

Japrim

Excellent reply! :)

Thanks.

You have to look beyond the surface and be very logical, scientific and analytical if you're going to find evidence of time travel. It is rarely obvious. It is usually some subtle obscure anomalous detail (like different color toys) you will catch that leads to something. It also usually requires you sift through a lot of data to find those little anomalies.

When you actually do find something, then it is about accepting what you're looking at.