Alternate Timeline's

Tron1

There have been many outcomes picking or choosing which one i wanted was tough in the end I think i picked the perfect one to stay in. Everything work's out in the end. This is far from it. I will only stick around for idea's. With chat event's as well like i said. My Mother is do very well and recovering faster than you can say anything at all. I am greatful for that, One other thing for my biological mother that passed on which was not susposed to so soon. I will be empty not knowing who she was. I have been living my life completely on my own without any help. When I put my no hitter ball in her casket this past memorial day, i broke down, prayed everything to be fine. It looks profiling enough as i can see a good path. My ex has even been coming back once in awhile. I feed her kid's food when i don't have too. It's the small things that count. There was a line where we fought at a high school reunion. It has then disappeared. It won't return back. Of course there are era's where we stay together and don't leave each other's side. I was thinking when i saw her again walking by the shop, i am susposed to be watchful of her, because she don't know much of where she grew up n after she got married. Even though she flinged the bird at me i still forgive her and she is probably in alot of stuff she doesn't want to be in. I will be around. I am even greatful to even be around for the next 20 year's.

paradox404

There have been many outcomes picking or choosing which one i wanted was tough in the end I think i picked the perfect one to stay in. Everything work's out in the end. This is far from it. I will only stick around for idea's. With chat event's as well like i said. My Mother is do very well and recovering faster than you can say anything at all. I am greatful for that, One other thing for my biological mother that passed on which was not susposed to so soon. I will be empty not knowing who she was. I have been living my life completely on my own without any help. When I put my no hitter ball in her casket this past memorial day, i broke down, prayed everything to be fine. It looks profiling enough as i can see a good path. My ex has even been coming back once in awhile. I feed her kid's food when i don't have too. It's the small things that count. There was a line where we fought at a high school reunion. It has then disappeared. It won't return back. Of course there are era's where we stay together and don't leave each other's side. I was thinking when i saw her again walking by the shop, i am susposed to be watchful of her, because she don't know much of where she grew up n after she got married. Even though she flinged the bird at me i still forgive her and she is probably in alot of stuff she doesn't want to be in. I will be around. I am even greatful to even be around for the next 20 year's.

This timeline is far from perfect...

What may be perfect now will become a disaster later, all the chaos and destruction, leaving sorrow in its wake. For what? World domination? Being used but feeling like they've won, they forget the main piece of the puzzle which is the most important. No matter what they try they can never achieve the total, and they try and try in so many ways.

This timeline is two steps from hell.