Alternative medicine

jurgen36

Alternative medicine

Alternative medicine is a subject which seems to be under a conspiracy cloud by the pharmaceutical industry and most medical doctors.
I know of one case where an older man was diagnosed with full blooded aids and he lost 16 kilo of his weight. The pathologists found that he had a virus count of over 200.000 and a T4 cell count of less then 100. The doctors gave him only a few more weeks to live. He used very very strong electromagnetic pulses "for the techs here, 2800 uF at 400 volts discharged through a SCR and a coil of 120 turns no12 wire" also pulsed electrical currents in the 100 uA range. After 3 month of this home treatment his viral count was down to 6000 and the T4 cells back to 280. After one year the viral count was undetectable and the T4 cell count about 600. Now after 3 more years the viral count is still undetectable. His weight is now actually much too high, he gained over 22 kilo and is now overweight.
Anyway the medical profession called it instant remission. He actually used the same treatment on 3 other people which he did meet at the hospital. All of them now show INSTANT REMISSION, what a bit of fun. The medical profession sees the results but closes their eyes, they simply do not want to see. I can not say how it was done for legal reasons as you can imagine. If that is not a conspiracy, nothing is.
Regards

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: Alternative medicine.

I think a lot of it has to do with BELIEVING it will work, much the same way a placebo can still have the effects of actual medication.

jurgen36

Webnower said:
I think a lot of it has to do with BELIEVING it will work, much the same way a placebo can still have the effects of actual medication.

I do not know, its possible but a virus most likely don't die if you believe he is dead. And the virii must have died as all blood tests show that they are completely below detection level. He goes every three month for a blood test.
Regards

Num7

Administrator
Staff

So, I understand that if there's a conspiracy there, it's because there's really a way to have an "instant remission", and by that I mean, not using (paying for) any stuff from the doctors/drugstore.

The only things I can remember of, are the healing power of the pyramids, wich I'm not a big fan, and the HDR. I think the kid once claimed that it could be used to heal. Remember that the HDR uses a magnet, and electromagnetic pulses.

Can these 2 things be put in the alternative medicine category ?

Num7

jurgen36

Numenorean7 said:
So, I understand that if there's a conspiracy there, it's because there's really a way to have an "instant remission", and by that I mean, not using (paying for) any stuff from the doctors/drugstore.

The only things I can remember of, are the healing power of the pyramids, wich I'm not a big fan, and the HDR. I think the kid once claimed that it could be used to heal. Remember that the HDR uses a magnet, and electromagnetic pulses.

Can these 2 things be put in the alternative medicine category ?

Num7

Yes I do suppose so, the magnetic pulses work as due to the transformer effect the use the body cells and blood as a secondary winding and generate a very small electric current. The same effect can be had by using a couple of electrodes in your hands and forcing a micro current of a hundred or so micro amps to flow. The currents do not kill the virii or bacterias but they modify the outer protein layers so that they can not attach themselves to the body cells. It started in New York at the Albert Einstein institute for medicine. But then the research was suppressed and the two doctors involved were paid out. One of them actually patented the method. So there is nothing new about it.
Regards

Whitelight

Re: Alternative medicine

Do you have any links about this so I could read more?

The fact that AIDS could be cured seems like big news. I actually do think I remember reading something in the paper about a man who got AIDS and was the only known person in the world to actually not have it anymore, and it was this big thing about how this could have happened.

Why supress it though?
They could obviouslly turn it into something that makes money, so whats the reason for not patenting and devoloping it? Unless they make more money off the lifetime medication and research grants.

jurgen36

WhiteLight said:
Do you have any links about this so I could read more?
Why supress it though?
They could obviouslly turn it into something that makes money, so whats the reason for not patenting and devoloping it? Unless they make more money off the lifetime medication and research grants.

That's the problem, you can not convert it to something making money. The complete machinery can be build for less then 50 dollars. The big pharmaceutical companies would loose billions of dollars each year, so off course it will be and is completely suppressed. Also most medical doctors and hospitals would loose big money indeed. Do not believe that MD's doing their work to do good. They do it for their fees. It has been patented by two doctors of the Albert Einstein medical college in New York in the early 1980th. I guarantee that it works from my own experience. I used it on hill tribe people in the north of Thailand. Some of the small villages had 98 % of their people infected with HIV. It always worked OK and the virus count dropped drastically. Also I had full blown Aids two years ago, now my virus count is below detection, within 3 month it dropped from 200.000+ to zero. I picked it up during a blood transfusion during the Falkland war as my fighter bomber got badly chewed up. Actually the electromagnetic treatment seems to have funny unexplainable side effects. My hair was completely white which is normally at 72, now it is back to my old dark blond color. There are also some other beneficial effects which are not so obvious. Of course the MD's say instant remission. Look up Dr. Becks protocol if it still on the net, if not I can send you a copy by e-mail.
Regards

Harte

jurgen36 said:
The big pharmaceutical companies would loose billions of dollars each year, so off course it will be and is completely suppressed.

While I understand that this is the theory among conspiracy theorists, I have to point out that it's not true.

The majority of "big pharmaceutical companies" are publicly owned. As such, their books are transparent.

Thery don't make billions of dollars off aids meds.

They've sunk billions of dollars into making them and into discovering them. Don't you think they would rather have not taken that risk if such a billion dollar risk wasn't required? I mean, it didn't cost you "billions of dollars" to decide that aids could be cheaply cured.

Why would this not occur to the very companies that are spending billions to research a cure? If it were true, it would have occured to them and they wouldn't have had to risk so much capital on such a long shot (this risk is why the prices are so high, that and the scarcity of patients to sell the drugs to.)

Harte

jurgen36

Harte said:
Why would this not occur to the very companies that are spending billions to research a cure? If it were true, it would have occured to them and they wouldn't have had to risk so much capital on such a long shot (this risk is why the prices are so high, that and the scarcity of patients to sell the drugs to.)

Harte

Sorry Harte.
We had at least thirty people which got rid of the HIV virus that was in the hill tribe area of northern Thailand. The people there might have a total family income of less then a 100 dollars a year. So they can not effort any medical service at all. Also their villages are only accessible for 2 or 3 month a year with 4 wheel drive trucks. The general medical profession would not even look at the provided evidence. We found one medical doctor which was interested and he tried it with some of his patients which had nothing to loose anymore. He got the virus count to zero, then he published his findings and promptly lost his license to practice medicine for using an unproven treatment. Now you are telling me that this is correct??? The people do not have the virus anymore, but the doctor lost his license to practice medicine. Do not forget that the big Pharma companies are there to make money, not to cure people. If they would cure people they would loose future sales. The same applies to most MD's. If a very simple treatment can be found they will loose all their investments and most likely can close down. This has nothing whatever to do with conspiracy theories, its the pure fact of the matter. So sorry Harte but you are very very wrong this time. As I pointed out that I was just about dying until I made the equipment and used it. My doctors know that I do not use any of their antiviral cocktails, and the virus is now non existing for more then 19 month. Sure I will be hiv positive as long as I live but that only shows now that immunity is established. But again the MD's will not even look at the evidence in my case, they say it must have been a mistake in the original diagnosis or most likely instant remission. As their pathologists protested and run the tests again on the blood they had in storage. They confirmed instant remission. HA HA HA sorry that I laugh. Another thing is that all the good and needed germs and virii are also gone. That gave me initially a lot of problems as I had to replace the wanted microbes.
Regards

PJ Foltz

Western Medicine. Big Pharma. Government. = greed, lies, poison. They know holistic ways to kill cancer cells but they still want you to kill every cell by taking chemo and radiation. So many man made medications have terrible side effects that are sometimes worse than what you are taking it for! For example:Methotrexate: bone degeneration, liver failure. Doctors should have to tell you what could happen just by telling you the possible side effects. My doctor got kickbacks from the makers of methotrexate , so he made sure if he had a patient with symptoms that needed that drug, they would be put on it. He got kickbacks from a lot of medications he prescribed. You cannot tell me that Big Pharma isn't about greed and population control. There have been people who have quit their jobs in the pharmaceutical industry, they step forward and spill their guts. I am thankful that there are still people who care about others and tell the public the truth!