An Evening With An Exorcist

LisaTiffany

It's not every day I get star struck and working with rock stars it hardly ever happens but this evening I was covering an event for Ireland's oldest theology group and the guest speaker was someone who's work I've followed for years. He is a very well known Exorcist and his knowledge on the subject of Demonolgy is staggering. He has conducted countless exorcisms for the catholic church and his book 'Interview with an Exorcist' is full of all kinds of information on everything from demons to hell and spiritual warfare. One of his own books actually outsold The Da Vinci Code in his home country of Paraguay. The talk went very well and people welcomed him with open arms, the questions were all answered with brilliant clarity and it never felt like he was pushing religious beliefs on anyone. I got to meet him afterwards for a little chat and he was kind of shocked that I'd brought along one of his books for an autograph, funnily enough he didn't just sign it he also drew a little smiley version of himself. It was a fantastic experience and one I won't forget for a long time, I'm not sure many people can say they hugged an Exorcist :)

22108587764_d66eaf8e37_z.jpg

The smiley is strong with this one :)

22717539172_b4f46c7269_c.jpg

While explaining witnessing levitation during possession :eek:

22108393174_1926467c89_c.jpg

Talking about the causes of possession and the dangers of teenagers dabbling with spirit-boards :cautious:

22543320600_558cc8073b_c.jpg

Just being generally friendly and receptive to all manner of questions and queries :cool:

Full set can be viewed here.

TnWatchdog

Thanks for sharing your experience today with all of us. It sounds like it was an interesting day for you. I get stressed out just thinking about the Exorcist movie with Linda Blair. lol

LisaTiffany

Thanks for sharing your experience today with all of us. It sounds like it was an interesting day for you. I get stressed out just thinking about the Exorcist movie with Linda Blair. lol
Oh yeah it's funny but I get stressed out by the living, actually I forgot to mention a very good documentary that he features in too - The Exorcist In The 21st Century - :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Exorcism is a very dangers job. When you do a exorcism of a possessed person,
your only half done. You need to force the Demon into a new safe place so it will not
re-possess any other person or the Exorcist.

Professor Opmmur