AN OPEN LETTER TO MR. ANDREW NISSENBAUM

TimeFlipper

In approximately October of 2015, they started running higher power than ever ran. They had a Halloween dance party to celebrate, which I found ironically interesting. Shortly after, they opened the door to the other dimensions. In November it shut down because of an explosion. It's all over the internet and youtube. Google it. :) I think in spring it will be running higher capacity again. I think that is what I read? Which would explain the two times per year travelers can travel. Even if they open the door only twice in one timeline history, because of the infinite world line the door will be opened twice every year.

Now temporal displacement: Even if the size of door is only smaller than a hair, the conscience can travel through it. I believe this is something to explore at a later time. A good conversation could come from it. I'm still trying to understand it. I think understanding it will help us to harness the ability to navigate through it. Again, we are in the fish bowl trying to figure out the controls. I believe the controls lay within our power of choice. At least, that is what I witnessed. A task indeed! It wasn't fun. lol. :)
Thank you for putting me onto this..I have been looking at many you tube videos regarding this and iam still feeling that the explosion was caused by someone purposefully wrecking the LHC, which i had been hoping for...I discovered that CERN`s logo is 666 and the Hindu god Shiva is also represented at CERN..maybe Krish to could help us out on this one :)

Japrim

Thank you for putting me onto this..I have been looking at many you tube videos regarding this and iam still feeling that the explosion was caused by someone purposefully wrecking the LHC, which i had been hoping for...I discovered that CERN`s logo is 666 and the Hindu god Shiva is also represented at CERN..maybe Krish to could help us out on this one

According to CERN, it isn't 666.

Their explanation: "The interlaced rings, which are a simplified representation of the accelerator chain and the particle tracks."
Badge logo | CERN design guidelines

http://design-guidelines.web.cern.ch/sites/design-guidelines.web.cern.ch/files/u6/CERN-logo.jpg

It looks like five of them instead of three, (...which could still mean something) What I find so interesting is that the 666th letter of The Bible is the Hebrew letter Ayin, which means EYE. The logo does loosely resemble an eye, arguably two of them.

I also find it interesting how the Phonecian letter Ayin is a CIRCLE, as is the translation from Greek.

File:Phoenician ayin.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Japrim

Who is to say you won't be traveling?

Without explaining it in detail, I will say that there is only one other possibility; ...that multiverse theory is correct, that another me will travel instead of myself. And if I don't travel, there will be some major consequences. This worldline will be very different, probably worse.

I am obligated. I kind of HAVE TO travel, whether I want to or not.

I will add, you don't know if the children will exist in the future or not.

Evidence suggests that at least one of them will, but it is not time dependent. And I suppose nothing is certain.

Also, I want to make something clear. It isn't like her and I dated or even hung out that long. I went to school with her for a year and hung out an hour a day for a couple of months. We sat together every day and chatted, goofed off and joked. It was very innocent, more about friendship and admiration. We got along very well. We just kind of 'clicked'. I very much adored her.

Later in life when I was thinking about fatherhood and family, when I was contemplating what I would consider an ideal mate who had been raised right, who had all those characteristics and attributes that I value, I thought of her. I thought that I would like to find a woman like her, like she would have grown up to be. It's been messing with my head ever since.

If I were to go back and find her, the odds are against us being together. There are some major complications, starting with the age difference. We were born two months apart, but would be almost 30 years apart if I were to go back today. But if the opportunity somehow did exist, I would be a fool not to go for it.

Further, it isn't just about that either. Everyone that knew her adored her. She was a great girl. It's been decades since her death and people still talk about her, still mourn her, still leave things where she died. I still cry. I would like to do it for the whole community, everyone that knew her. I would like to simply save her without faking her death, so that all could be with her, so that she could live a happy healthy life.

Not too long ago, I ran into a man who is a little younger than her and I. He had a teacher that her and I had, only a couple of years after us. He said that the teacher had a picture of her on the wall in the classroom, a kind of memorial, ...so he asked about her. The teacher briefly explained who she was and what happened, then left the room choked up and didn't return for the rest of the class period.

That is how she effected people. I tell you she was a beautiful person, undeserving of an untimely death.

The future isn't over yet. I was saved. Whose to tell she won't be?

I know that if I have the opportunity, she will be safe, guaranteed. If she is not safe, it means something major happened beyond my control.

Have a little hope. Find the best part of you, and then go find her.

I need time travel, pronto.

My patience is VERY thin. I am preparing to cut my 'losses' in regard to travel, and start wrecking shit in a BIG way. I keep saying that people need to cut the shit. Perhaps they will regret not taking me siriusly?

Last edited:

Japrim

The Queen of Light took her bow,
And then she turned to go,
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom,
And walked the night alone.

Oh, dance in the dark of night,
Sing to the morning light.
The dark Lord rides in force tonight,
And time will tell us all.

Oh, throw down your plow and hoe,
Rest not to lock your homes.
Side by side we wait the might
Of the darkest of them all.

I hear the horses' thunder down in the valley below,
I'm waiting for the angels of Avalon, waiting for the eastern glow.

The apples of the valley hold the seeds of happiness,
The ground is rich from tender care,
Repay, do not forget, no, no.

Dance in the dark of night,
The apples turn to brown and black,
The tyrant's face is red.

Oh war is the common cry,
Pick up your swords and fly.
The sky is filled with good and bad
That mortals never know.

Oh, well, the night is long, the beads of time pass slow,
Tired eyes on the sunrise, waiting for the eastern glow.

The pain of war cannot exceed the woe of aftermath,
The drums will shake the castle wall,
The ring wraiths ride in black, ride on.

Sing as you raise your bow,
Shoot straighter than before.
No comfort has the fire at night
That lights the face so cold.

Oh dance in the dark of night,
The magic runes are writ in gold to bring the balance back.
Bring it back.

At last the sun is shining,
The clouds of blue roll by,
With flames from the dragon of darkness,
The sunlight blinds his eyes.

Japrim

If it keeps on rainin', levee's goin' to break
If it keeps on rainin', levee's goin' to break
When the levee breaks I'll have no place to stay

Mean old levee taught me to weep and moan
Mean old levee taught me to weep and moan
It's got what it takes to make a mountain man leave his home
Oh, well, oh, well, oh, well

Don't it make you feel bad
When you're tryin' to find your way home
You don't know which way to go?
If you're goin' down South
They got no work to do,
If you don't know about Chicago

Cryin' won't help you, prayin' won't do you no good
Now, cryin' won't help you, prayin' won't do you no good
When the levee breaks, mama, you got to move

All last night sat on the levee and moaned
All last night sat on the levee and moaned
Thinkin' about my baby and my happy home

Going, going to Chicago...
Going to Chicago...
Sorry but I can't take you...
Going down... going down now... going down....

Japrim

There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for.
Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven.

There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings,
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.

Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it makes me wonder.

There's a feeling I get when I look to the west,
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who stand looking.

Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.

And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long,
And the forests will echo with laughter.

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now,
It's just a spring clean for the May queen.
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.
And it makes me wonder.

Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,
The piper's calling you to join him,
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind?

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold.
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last.
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll.

And she's buying a stairway to heaven.

Japrim

"Nissenbaum" ...sounds Jewish.

Ya wanna know what's in those posts, and everywhere else?

Start here, COPYRIGHT THIS:

ויצא חטר מגזע ישי ונצר משרשיו יפרה׃