AN OPEN LETTER TO WHOMEVER TRACKED ANDREW CARLSSIN

Japrim

I cannot remember your screen name, and have no way of finding you as to contact you. I remember reading your comment on Time Travel Institute where you explained that you had tracked Andrew Carlssin to an address.

I want to thank you for putting this information out there, as it has allowed me to make a very important connection in my quest for truth and closure concerning an organized group of people with access to time travel stalking and harassing me for the greater portion of my life.

Andrew Carlssin is directly involved. I know this because of the information you provided. Your information checks out and is accurate.

During the time when the John Titor posts were being made, I encountered a group of five people who knew things about me they should not have, as well as knew of events and circumstances that did not occur until 11 years later in 2012. They were also apparently taking excerpts from private conversations and inserting references to them into the posts.

Andrew Carlssin was apparently the 6th person involved, although he did not associate with me directly. Whoever Pamela Moore is, she is also somehow involved with the same group of people. Call her the 7th person.

I thank you for your contribution, and I ask that you contact me if possible. Anyone reading this who knows anything about it, please contact me or relay this to the gentleman who tracked Andrew Carlssin.

Thank you in advance.

Japrim

I intend to keep making posts in this thread in order to keep it current and on display for all to see.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
This information was posted here also. Do a search on this site

Last edited:

Japrim

@Japrim - I wish I could help you further, but unfortunately I can't. I wish you the best of luck! ;)

Thank you.

I know you all think I am a crazy asshole. I am not sure I care, to be honest. I have been dealing with something bizarre, extraordinary, and burdensome that has consumed most of my life. I wish you all could walk in my shoes for a while. You would all see things differently, I assure you.

I have reached out for help from anyone and everyone who I think can do so, only to be ridiculed and dismissed, criticized. There are people out there who know what's going on. But they refuse to take the initiative to do the right thing and reach out to me in truth and what is right.

But one day the truth is going to be seen by all, and I will be vindicated.