Analyzing Peragro (Reloaded)

Snow

John - some payphones do not receive incoming calls. That could be why the squeal.

SFW

John

No such luck with the second fax machine. You may be right SFW. At any rate I am having a 10 yr trace conducted on the SSN he provided to see what turns up. I should get the results by mid next week.

Snow

I'm glad we are revisiting the reload of the reload of Peragro LOL!

It is, so far, the only one since JT to actually send what he said he was going to send.

Virtualgirl did some work on the drivers license. No Jason Greene in Texas with matching info. Since the documents were supposed to be good forgeries (and according to VG that DL was perfect) it seems to lend some authenticity to his claim for him to not be found in Texas database.

SFW

John

did she track the Drivers license number provided at the top? Also, would you send me the un-blanked out version of the drivers license via email? I am at work and don't have a copy here.

John

I am going to try and dig up the actual documents sent by him to me. As far as I know only one document got "partially damaged" in the move....it was the first letter he sent me, it got torn in half by moving tape (only the part with nothing on it got torn). I may try to locate the documents and trace the drivers license number down.

John

I found the Drivers License and SS Card amongst the move "havoc" pile. I am going to run a Drivers License check which should be back within a week or two.

CaryP

Go 'head John. Run old lawn fertilizers info down. (Per-a-gro, it'll make your neighbors "green" with envy - LOL)

Cary

Razimus

Originally posted by Cornelia@Jun 14 2004, 04:14 PM
Our friend Peragro left some traces behind him. Cards, Ids, \"photos\" (black...).
Everything is still waiting to be evaluated and discussed further. Or not? Was Peragro a \"hole in the water\"? I think that, TT or not, the message he was carrying deserves a serious thought.

I'm not sorry, but this is one of the most amateur hoaxes I've ever seen.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Razimus,

I see you've been making a lot of negative-ish posts lately regarding what other people think. That's all fine and dandy, but when you come in here and just say "I'm not sorry, but this is one of the most amateur hoaxes I've ever seen." without any explanation it's a little irriatating.

Please enlighten us with the evidence you've discovered regarding Peragro. Since I do not remember you being around at the time this happened, I think that'd be a little difficult. If you were, again, please tell us what you know.

This guy may or may not be a hoax, but the attitude we try to take around here is "Innocent until proven guilty." Please chill out.