And so it begins, the fight against terrorism

Wind7

Staff
Trump isn't wasting time in his banning access of America to illegals in search of possible terrorists linked to isis.

Please...use this thread to post developments and credible* news stories (if such things exist anymore).

This story caught my attention.

Trump Bars Refugees and Citizens of 7 Muslim Countries

*(I am non-political in my beliefs, please forgive me if I post news links that are somehow biased with false agenda, I am not always aware.)

I just find it interesting to see someone (our POTUS) actually making good on promises made.

It's not going to be easy....but terrorism has to be found,
Imho, it's too bad some are already annoyed and are calling this action nothing more than religious persecution.

Trump immigration curbs cause worldwide chaos, panic, anger

I personally don't have a bone to pick from on the whole of the subject, just curious as to what you think.

Feel free to post news articles and your thoughts here.

Good....bad.... Otherwise.

THX

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think terrorism is just a propaganda ploy to keep the war effort going. There are no terrorists. It's all just fabricated bullshit. Trump already doesn't trust the intelligence gathering community. Just how could 17 spy agencies get it completely wrong over the weapons of mass destruction that were never found?

TnWatchdog

Every one of my liberal FB friends are calling fowl and posting away mainstream news bs.

I posted this regarding the new policy on immigration.
The same people that cry out that this immigration vetting process is a terrible thing will be the first ones to cry out when terrorism hits close to home.
It is better to ask questions first before allowing people who may want to kill us into this country.

President Trump's post today...
"Our country needs strong borders and extreme vetting, NOW. Look what is happening all over Europe and, indeed, the world - a horrible mess!"

TnWatchdog

What baffles me is both Obama, (who even had a nickname regarding his actions...google it) and Bill Cinton were active in deporting illegal immigrants and banning visas from refugees...national security. The liberal news media (NBC, ABC, CBS, NPR, CNN, and MSNBC) fail to mention this...where were the protests then?