Debate andrew basiago scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tron1

Complete hoax liar under lies.. he doesn't say anything about the future and stuff like the next tornado or hurricane or next event whats going to happen he is all about himself don't pay any attention to him and he will stop doing radio shows and broadcast over the internet. he's just a regular person with a job looking for attention end of story... NOT A TIME TRAVELLER!!!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You seem to bash him more than you want to actually debate his case. Why are you attacking him out of the blue like this with such accusations?

Enlighten us.

Tron1

i know him personally and he wanted me to be his massachusetts primary enlister at gigs he's all about himself sorry to burst your bubble this guy is a fraud. there is no such thing as time travel we kid ourselves into believing everything that every word that comes out of people's mouths we realize that there are liars in the world this guy is a pothetic liar. i personally think that he is some stupid person that works for the gov't and was hired by the govt to do the dirty work such as being photo shopped at 9/11 when there was no one there at that instance of the video. that they are talking about. he is all about himself he doesn't ever want to deal with people. hardly ever the case is on that time travel show that was on t.v.. he didnt even want to be on that t.v. show so he made up a few places to lie about his misadventures. you are being misinformed.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You are entitled to your opinion.

Do you have any evidence that he's lying about what he's been talking about for years?

Tron1

he said he lost his security pass to the time machine that he claimed to have, i tried to get him to help me out to go back where things started. he later replied i lost access to it in 1984 so the 9/11 thing was a lie and most likely the gettysburg address was too

Himalayan Hermit

Hey tron1, no offense, but why should we believe you have anything to do with Andrew or if you know him personally and your other claims? Like Num said, I don't see any intelligent debate here but you ranting on him being a fraud and liar. And please try to use some grammar mate, it really gives a headache, trying to read :)
Peace

Tron1

i tried to get gov't funding for a project. he never responded back and wanted me dead or something. he's a liar. don't believe him. don't pay any attention to it he's nothing but a head ache if you want to talk about head aches.

Samstwitch

I only see personal attacks here. This is more of a hate thread instead of a debate thread. Tron1 has presented no debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.