Angel like appear in photo !

C_jami

Well I never done it before I never notice anything like this in my photos. This is coming with a special moment so I will explain myself. Since I move to Amsterdam my life is bending nice in to a artistic side, I meet a guy from Ireland he is a grate partner and I kind of like it here. But yes when I enter this group of people it was last summer a very heavy partying group. Nothing wrong about it until the depression takes over them and life didn't look so fun anymore ... Anyway I kind of made it stop in time :) I always come with a change and I know is never easy but I guess it always happening for the best. I done only good without disturbing anyone I just take away myself , James and the place we live. James did like it was waiting for a final moment to settle down.. but many people followed us and few of them felt left behind but that's only because we stop partying.... Well horror :() few of them was going to stop taking drugs and drinking and when that happen they turned angry on me! They start calling and James and told him I am destructive because they was a good group of friends and I influence them to stop along with that they bring up some strange lies about me .. Until James hung up and didn't want to hear from any of them. The shit got bigger so all the friends kind of took my side and that's made it worst for the ones blaming me for they're rupture :). I was very sad because u know when u don't do nothing and u blamed ..I was starting to get angry but I stopped and I prayed .. Yea I prayed for them. Can u imagine. They was just trowing stones at me and I usually trow them back ... This time o didn't I was understanding what is going one .... The demons .. The demons we feed with drugs and alcohol ! They don't disturb us while we do it but when we stop they hate the reason and they go after it lol. I feel ashamed to say I still take drugs but very small here and there ... One of the people who went weird on me is a hippy all about love and peace ... The day I heard from here that I am a negative energy in between them I know I need to start praying for them. But look at me taking silly selfies ... And there we go this shiny purple light when I check it up the meaning on the Angels books is fantastic .. It made understand what happens when u forgive and pray for your enemy .. :)
e372d345b7f7f4561066b1e4bbf20d24.jpg

Wind7

Staff
What a perfect response to such negativity and it looks like you are with good company. :)

C_jami

Truth I wanted to share with others as before I never hade the courage to react positive to negative so quick but because I am trying to see if it works to play only one God Rules and it dose there is no harm as u actually feel better sooner then u expect